The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the schedule for the Interview round for the Indian Statistical Service (ISS) and Indian Economic Service (IES) Examination 2015 and the interviews for the same will be conducted from the 11th of August to 14th of August.
Documents for UPSC ISS, IES 2015 Examination Interview
Given below is the list of documents that the candidate will be required to carry along on the day of their interview
- Matriculation or Higher Secondary or equivalent certificate issued by the university or board concerned for verification of date of birth.
- Educational qualification:
- ISS: A Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics, Mathematical Statistics or Applied Statistics as one of the subject or a Master’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematical Statistics or Applied Statistics from a recognized university.
- IES: A Post Graduate Degree in Economics, Applied Economics, Business Economics or Econometrics from a recognized university.
- Two passport size copies of your photograph taken recently, i.e. not more than three months. One of the photographs should be self-attested. Four extra copies of same photograph may also be kept ready for use at the time of medical examination.
- The candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Classes should carry their certificates. The certificate should bear Office Seal along with the Designation Stamp of the issuing authority.
- The candidates under the Physically Handicapped category should carry their certificate in the prescribed form issued by the competent authority, and with the stamp of the issuing authority.
- The candidates should carry the T.A bills in order to avail the travel allowance given by the commission
- The candidates will not be allowed to bring mobile phones, pagers, cameras, bluetooth, Recording device, i-pads, pods, palm tops or other electronic or communication devices inside the premises of UPSC.
The candidates will be required to carry all the certificates and document both original and a self-attested copy as well of each for the purpose of verification in the commissions office on the day of the interview.
Stay connected to keep updated.