The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published the interview schedule for Indian Economic Service (IES) and Indian Statistical Service (ISS) and the candidates can view the schedule via the official website the link for which is www.upsc.gov.in.
UPSC IES – ISS 2015 Important Instructions
- Its mandatory for the candidates to carry the matriculation/higher secondary or equivalent certificate
- The candidates have to produce the original educational qualification certificate at the time of PT board.
- SC/ST/OBC certificates original as well as copies of the same in the prescribed form with the latest Creamy layer clause 2013 that’s issued via the competent authority of the District to which the candidates belong ( in case the candidates claim to hold SC/ST/OBC status). The name of the caste/sub-caste mentioned in the caste certificate should be in accordance to the Central SC/ST/OBC lists for the very same purpose.
- The candidates will be required to carry with them two passport size photographs and one of them should be self-attested.
- The Physically handicapped certificate should be in the format as prescribed and issued via a competent authority along with the stamp of of the issuing authority (Applicable for those candidates claiming physically handicapped status)
- In case if the candidates aren’t present for the personality test, the candidates are required to submit the original certificates to the commission office within 3 days of the personality test date.
- The candidates must produce the two copies of T.A bills
- The candidates must note that even if they are declared successful on the basis of the result of the examination, they will not be appointed unless they are found to be eligible, inter-alia, in terms of the rules for the Indian Economic/Indian Statistical Service Examination, 2015
- The candidates are required to read the rules and regulations for IES/ISS carefully
- Electronic devices like mobile phones, pagers, cameras, Bluetooth, recording device, i-pads, pods, palm tops or other devices are not permitted inside the premises of the Union Public Service Commission. Any infringement of these instructions may entail cancellation of candidature and disciplinary action including ban from future examinations/selections
- The candidates should report at the Reception, Gate No.2, UPSC, Dholpur House, New Delhi. If there will be any change regarding postal address, the candidates will be intimated for the same
- Also, the candidates are required to send the enclosed copy of the duly filled attestation form along with six photo copies thereof duly signed within 15 days from the date of issue and send it to ‘The Secretary, M/o Statistics and Programme Implementation, (ISS Section)Sardar Patel Bhawan , Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110001’ in case of candidate for Indian Statistical Service Examination 2015. For Indian Economic Service, the candidates are required to send the details to ‘The Secretary, M/o Finance, D/o Economic Affairs(Indian Economic Service Division) North Block, New Delhi-110001” The candidates should note that these attestation forms will not be accepted by the Commission’s office
The candidates can download the prescribed format from the official website.
Stay connected to keep updated.