Table of Content
The Karnataka PGCET 2015 exam conducted on 8th and 9th August by the (KEA) Karnataka Educational Authority is a state level exam. The Karnataka PGCET 2015 counseling session for the applicants who have passed the exam will be held in the month of September. It is conducted for applicants who want to take admissions into the different branches of engineering like Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Sciences, Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science, Mechanical Science, Polymer Science and Technology, Textile Technology, Architecture, Civil Engineering etc.
Applicants will be allotted seats as per the merit list based on the marks scored by them in the entrance exam. Applicants who have appeared can visit www.kea.kar.nic.in to download their rank card.
Documents required for Karnataka PGCET 2015 Counseling
- Application form of Karnataka PGCET 2014
- Admission ticket of Karnataka PGCET-2014
- The copy of the applicants Karnataka PGCET 2014 challan used for payment of application fees.
- Applicants have to bring their two recent passport size photographs.
- Mark sheet of Class 10 or SLC.
- Mark sheet Class 12 or 2nd PUC.
- Marks sheets of all the semesters of the qualifying degree.
- Degree certificate / provisional degree certificate / course completion certificate.
- Applicants from the state of Karnataka have to bring their Study certificate for verification.
Karnataka PGCET 2015 Important Dates:
|KEA PGCET 2015 Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Option entry by eligible candidates||September 1st week|
|Mock allotment and announcement of mock results||September 1st week
|Real Allotment-Announcement of real allotment results||September 2nd week|