All the information on AP EAMCET 2017 such as its exam dates, application form, registration process, eligibility, exam pattern and latest notifications are available here. EAMCET Test is organized for the purpose of offer admission to individuals like you in a number of engineering and medical courses like MBBS and BDS programs in University & Private unaided and tied up Professional colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh. If you are interested you can fill the application form till April, 2017. This exam is conducted via the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada (JNTU). The rank will be provided on the basis of marks scored by you in EAMCET 2017 examination for admissions. EAMCET 2017 entrance exam may be held in the month of May, 2017.
AP EAMCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Its better to view the eligibility criteria to know if you can give the exam as you will be eligible for AP EAMCET 2017 examination only if you satisfy following condition:
- You need to be born on or before 31st December, 2000 or should be 17 years if you wish to seek admission in any of the MBBS and BDS programs.
- You should belong to the Andhra Pradesh state and need to be of Indian Nationality, Overseas Citizen of India – OCI (card holder) or person of India Origin (POI).
- You need to have cleared Higher Secondary Certificate examination or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually in order to apply for the examination.
- You need to have scored a minimum total of 50% in Higher Secondary Examination in English, Physics, Chemistry or Biology subjects taken all together to apply for the examination (40% in case of SC/ ST/ OBC category)
AP EAMCET 2017 Application form
After viewing the eligibility criteria and if you find yourself eligible the next step is to get started with applying. Those of you who are interested need to fill and submit the AP EAMCET 2017 application form.
Steps for applying for EAMCET form are mentioned below:
Step 1: You need to visit www.apeamcet.org to register for the examination.
Step 2: You need to click on apply online and read all the instructions.
Step 3: You need to fill your personal, qualification and other necessary details as mentioned in the form and submit it.
Step 4: You will be required to to pay your application fees online through Debit/ Credit card and offline through DD to complete the application process.
Its advised that you do take a printout of EAMCET 2017 application form for your future reference.
AP EAMCET 2017 Application fees
After you fill the form you are required to pay the application fees is as follows:
- Rs 250/- for Engineering.
- Rs 250/- for Agriculture and Medical.
- Rs 500/- for Engineering and Agriculture & Medical.
You can pay online through Debit/ Credit card and offline through DD in favor of “Secretary Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education” to the following address:
The regional coordinator/ Convener
EAMCET, Examination Building,
Ground Floor, JNT University, Hyderabad
Kukatpally, Hyderabad – 500085
AP EAMCET 2017 Exam Pattern
Its always good to have some idea about the EAMCET 2017 Exam Pattern so here goes:
- The test consists of 160 multiple choice questions of 1 mark each.
- The Exam shall be for 3 hours.
- Zero marks would be deducted for any wrong answer.
- The distribution of subject and question for the exam is as follows.
|Subject||No of question||Marks|
AP EAMCET 2017 Exam Dates
|Notification release||9th February 2017|
|Online application form starts||9th February 2017|
|Last date to submit the online application without late fee||17th March 2017|
|Last date for form submission with last fee of Rs. 500||26th March 2017|
|Application form correction period||28th March 2017 to 3rd April 2017|
|Last date to submit the application with Rs.1000 late fee||10th April 2017|
|Last date to submit the application with Rs.5000 late fee||17th April 2017|
|Admit card release||19th April 2017|
|Last date to submit the application with Rs.10,000 late fee||22nd April 2017|
|AP EAMCET Exam Date (Engineering)||24th – 27th April 2017 (10.00 AM to 1.00 PM & 02.30 PM to 05.30 PM)|
|AP EAMCET Exam Date (Agriculture)||28th April 2017 (10.00 AM to 1.00 PM & 02.30 PM to 05.30 PM)|
|AP EAMCET Exam Date (Both Streams)||24th – 28th April 2017 (10.00 AM to 1.00 PM & 02.30 PM to 05.30 PM)|
|Declaration of Preliminary Answer Key||29th April 2017|
|Last to receive objection on answer key||2nd May 2017|
|Declaration of Ranks along with +2 weightage||6th May 2017|
The above dates are tentative. No official dates have been declared yet. Keep visiting our website in order to get any updates