The EAMCET 2016 Exam Pattern specifies the number and type of questions, duration of the test, language of paper, allotment of marks per subject, syllabus etc. The exam has been scheduled by APSCHE on May, 2016. The test pattern will help the candidates to prepare and plan well superior for the test. The syllabus of the exam consists of 3 subjects namely Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology). This exam is conducted for the admission of aspirants in different engineering, agriculture and medical colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Interested applicants can download the EAMCET 2016 application form from the official website in or before April, 2016. Applicants need to score well in exam to get admission in the entrance exam to secure grade in the merit list. Applicants who are preparing for the EAMCET entrance exam can go through the structure of the paper and format of marking from the details given.
EAMCET 2016 Exam Pattern
- The EAMCET test will in offline mode through marking in OMR (Optical Mark Reader) Sheets by shading in Dark with Blue/ Black Pen only.
- The length of the exam is 3 hours.
- The question paper consists of a total of 160 multiple choice objective type questions.
- One mark will be added for each correct answer and no marks will deducted for any incorrect answer.
- The question paper will be available in both English and Urdu.
- The structure of the paper is given below:
|Subject||No of Questions|