AP EAMCET 2017 Admit card will be available for candidates to download from 19th April 2017. EAMCET Test is organised for the purpose of offer admission to individuals like you in a number of engineering and medical courses like MBBS and BDS programs in University & Private unaided and tied up Professional colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh. If you are interested you can fill the application form till April 2017. This exam is conducted via the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada (JNTU). The rank will be provided on the basis of marks scored by you in EAMCET 2017 examination for admissions. EAMCET 2017 entrance exam will be held in the month of April 2017. Here in this article, you will find all the required detailed information regarding AP EAMCET 2017 admit card.
AP EAMCET 2017 Admit Card Download
AP EAMCET 2017 examination for Engineering will be held from 24th April 2017 to 27th April 2017, The consent authority of AP EAMCET 2017 will officially release the Admit card on 19th April on their website. Admit card can be acquired only through online mode, and it shall not be delivered via email or post. Candidates whose application forms are accepted by the organising authority are only able to download the admit card and others cannot possess the admit card. Candidates are requested to save and download their respective admit card and are suggested to take printout (hardcopy) for the further references of the admission process. Candidates must bring their admit card, hard copy of filled application form & attested copy of caste certificate in case of SC/ST while attending for the examination. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the examination if any of the above-mentioned documents went missing.
AP EAMCET 2017 Admit Card Details
The AP EAMCET admit card contains the following details, applicants need to confirm to avoid any trouble in future.
- Name of the Applicant
- Name of applicant’s father
- Roll Number as allocated to the candidate
- Gender of the candidate
- Category/ Sub-category to which he/ she belongs
- Date of birth, as submitted by the candidate
- Language in which applicant selected to write the paper
- Details of exam centre and schedule
- Applicants photograph and signature
- Few general instructions
Steps to Download AP EAMCET 2017 Admit Card
We have break-down the steps for downloading AP EAMCET 2017 Admit Card for all of you to understand how you can get your respective admit card
- Go through the official portal of AP EAMCET 2017.
- Feed in your registration number, Admit card number and Date Of Birth.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- Now, admit card will display on the screen.
- Save & download the admit card & keep at least 2 printouts of it for further use