Table of Content
E-Suvidha Ticket is a special facility offered by Mumbai University (MU) to the students. All those students who have successfully completed their HSC and wants to continue their bachelor’s course from Mumbai University or any colleges affiliated to Mumbai University would need to register themselves on the Website of Mumbai University. The E-Suvidha Ticket has many advantages, student who will register can avail all the information about the course opted, its fees structure they can also download syllabus, last year’s question paper and any changes regarding format of examination. For availing all this facility students need to register on MU.
E-Suvidha Ticket Mumbai University
Mumbai University has made it mandatory for students to register themselves on Mumbai University web portal.
No admission in any college would be guaranteed if the student has not registered himself on MU web portal
E-Suvidha Ticket Registration on Mumbai University
Those who are registering themselves on the MU must read it carefully, understand and then start with the process of registering.
One should follow all the steps in the manner stated below
- Pre-requisite for registering
- Applying procedure
- After application
STEP 1. Pre-requisite for registering
Before you apply you need following things ready:
- A computer with an Internet Explorer (IE) Browser 7.0 or of more advance version
- Internet with good speed.
Note: No browser display all the information completely as IE does hence is strongly advisable to use IE Browser, printer is necessary as a code will be generated after you complete your process hence code will be printed .
For starting you would need following things ready for registering:
- A passport size photo scanned (not more than 10kb)
- Signature of yours scanned (not more than 10kb)
- SSC details like marks obtain, percentage scored, sr. no of statement and seat no.
- Valid email ID and Phone no
- HSC details regarding seat no., marks obtain, percentage scored etc.
STEP 2. Applying procedure
If you are ready with all the details mentioned in STEP 1. You can start with the process
Go step wise as mentioned below
- http://mumadmission.digitaluniversity.ac/ visit the website using IE Browser
- Opening screen would look as below
Now click on “Click here to apply”
The screen would look as
- Now you would need to click that you have not register yourself first and then you can proceed further
Next screen would appear like this and you would need to fill all the details like name, surname, father name, valid e-mail ID and mobile no. check that all the details are perfectly filled by you and you can click on register and move further
Once you do this you will get a User name and password it will be one time pass word and screen would appear
Note: Now you will log out and then again you will login by using the “one time password” and change it immediately
In the red portion your name would appear and now one by one you will update your details and complete your profile 100%
Firstly fill details as upload photo and sign and then Personal details and complete all till you get all blue ticks as given below
- Firstly go to “1. Upload Photo and Sign” you will now click on it and then upload your scanned image and sign
- Secondly go to “2. Personal Details” fill all your personal details correctly and then
- Go to “3. Address details” fill it save it and continue the same with all 6 till you get “Your Profile Status Complete 100%”
- AND all the blue ticks
This will prove that all your details are complete and you now proceed and apply for the college
Now you will print the E-Suvidha ticket where verification code will be given to you and you would enter it to conform your registration:
And the code would be of four characters on right corner
STEP 3. After application
Now the policy of application as per MU:
You can apply for more than one course in many colleges
More than one course in same college
As you can see above there is an option for “Click Here To Apply”
You can click on it and give all the select the course you want
You can select the course
Now they will ask you for your last passed examination i. e. HSC and screen would appear as
Now as you have passed 12th std you need to click on radio button 12th and proceed
Now you have to select college, subject and then you can finally print the application form
After this you would receive a printed application form (students copy and college copy)
When MU declares dates you would need to submit the form with all the necessary documents
If you want to check for college you have applied you can log I the system with your password and
As the image is stated above you will
Click on Application Status
Can see the name of college you applied for you can also cancel the admission whenever you want and can print it again
Advantages of E-Suvidha Ticket
Following mentioned are the list of advantages what a student can avail after successfully registering himself.
- A student can download syllabus for the year
- He can also download Examination hall-ticket, schedule, previous year papers, Exam form.
- He can also check all his academic details till HSC and the data be stored on official-central server of MU, so no tension of data-tempering and misuse.
- He will be connected to facebook, twitter, LiknedIn, Google+ and on Orkut
- Even he can generate resume for campus placement and get details on emails and cell phone no.