DUSET 2017 would be organized for admissions in the Super Specialty courses (DM and M. Ch.) of the FMSC under the Delhi University. The admissions would be done on the basis of scores in the exam which would be held in offline mode in June 2017 (Week 1). The exam will be organized by the Delhi University. The exams for the admissions in DM and M. Ch. will be held separately.
The exam is yet to be announced by the DU. Therefore, the dates and the other information hosted here is tentative. With the announcement of the exam, we will update all the information which has been changed such as the important dates. Till then, you can have an overall idea of the DUSET 2017.
|DUSET 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name:||Delhi University Super Speciality Entrance Test|
|Also known as:||DUSET|
|Exam level:||University Level|
|Conducting authority:||Delhi University|
|Stream:||Medical Entrance Exam|
DUSET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- You need to have cleared final MBBS examination as well as completed the ONE-year rotary internship.
- To be eligible for the exam, you need to have obtained the full registration with the Delhi Medical Council or SMC or MCI.
- Further, the individual is required to pass the PG Entrance Exam or any other equivalent exam recognized by the University of Delhi or any or MCI. Those of you with DIPLOMATE of NBE who have completed the Thesis Submission would also be eligible for the DUSET 2017 exam.
- All of you would require to submit the proof of the thesis.
- As per the norms of the exam, the exam takers need to obtain a minimum of 50% marks in the DUSET 2017.
- The exam results will be declared for only those individuals who have cleared the exam with a minimum of 50% marks or above.
- Further, you need to be MEDICALLY FIT for the course.
DUSET 2017 Application Form
- The application forms will be available at the campus and can be obtained by hand or via POST.
- The fee for the forms obtained by hand will be Rs 2500 and Rs 2550 for the forms obtained by post.
- You need to read all the instructions before the filling of the application form to avoid any errors.
- If you desire to apply for more than ONE course, you would need to submit Rs 500 more along with the form fee.
- The forms for the DUSET 2017 are to be filled and sent to the admissions office well before the last date.
- The completely filled application is to be accompanied with the attested copies of the following certificates which will be the supporting documents:
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Type of Exam: Offline Exam with MCQs
- Number of Questions: 200
- Total Marks: 800
- Each Correct Answer Will Fetch: 4 Marks
- Negative Marking: ONE Mark
- Exam Duration: 3 hours
- The hosting of results will be done online on the official website.
- The link for result checking will be available on this page.
- Results of the Exam of DUSET 2017 will be released for only those individuals who have secured a minimum of 50% marks in the exam.
High School or HSC Certificate as the proof of the date of birth
DMC of the qualifying examinations: I, II & Final Professional MBBS exam
Rotary Internship certificate
DMC or SMC or MCI Registration Certificate
MD Degree or MS Degree or DNB Certificate
MD or MS or DNB Exam attempt Certificate
Thesis Writing Proof (For DNB Passed candidates)
Employer’s Certificate (If employed)
You are advised to NOT attach any ORIGINAL Certificates with the forms of DUSET 2017.
DUSET 2017 Exam Pattern
DUSET 2017 Exam Dates
|DUSET Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Application Sale Starts||April 2017
|Last date to receive the form request via POST||End of April 2017|
|Last date to sell the forms by hand&Last Date to accept the filled forms||May 2017|
|Last date to issue the DUPLICATE Admission Tickets (Admit Card)||End of May 2017|
|Results Hosting||June 2017|
DUSET 2017 Admit Card
The admit cards would be dispatched to all the individuals by the exam bodies. The individuals who have submitted the applications filled correctly and within the deadline will be allotted admit cards. The admit cards will be called as the Admission Tickets. In case any individual is not issued the admit card, he or she would be able to get a duplicate one at the Registrar Office of FMSC 2 days prior to the exam.
All such individuals would be required to bring an attested photo and the proof of form submission to get the duplicate admit card for the exam of DUSET 2017.
DUSET 2017 Answer Key:
The answer key will be released officially on the official exam portal. The links for the download will be uploaded on this page. You can expect the answers to be released in June 2017 (Week 2) after 2 – 3 days of the exam.
DUSET 2017 Results