DUPGMET 2017 exam is organized by Delhi University and it is a state level based examination that is conducted in Delhi. This exam is known for the homeopathic courses. After passing the exam, you would get a chance to take admission in the college and you are offered with the courses of your choice.
This exam takes place about the month of October where the registration process starts in the month of August. Those of you who are pursuing postgraduate diploma in homeopathic medicines can also take part in the exam. This exam is held in two parts, the first one is the M.D. Homoeopathy that is organized in the first year. Those of you who are selected are called to take the M.D. Homoeopathy that is the second part of the exam and this is organized 6 six months of part one. This is a graduation level examination and covers all the subjects that are studied during the graduation. Those of you who are interested can easily reach out to the Delhi University campus for registration and you would be provided with all the details.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Graduation holders are applicable for Delhi University Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test from homeopathic medicine. You need to have cleared BHMS (surgery) from the Delhi University. Other recognized Universities are also considered in the exam but they need to be approved by Central Council of Homeopathic. Individuals of Delhi University are given first preference during the registration.
- Individuals applying for Delhi University Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test need to also have finished one year internship. It is the most important criteria that have to be fulfilled by all the individuals. The duration of the internship needs to be of one year and it should be approved by the Medical council of India or State Medical Council.
- The children of Army person and other central government employee who do not belong to the state have produced the serving documents of their parents otherwise they would not be eligible for the exam.
- The first option that is in front of you is the online application. In this process you would have to download the form from the University website. The form can only be downloaded and you have to fill the form in your own handwriting.
- The second option left with the individual applying for Delhi University Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test. That is available with you is to get the form of Delhi University Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test from the Medical Science branch of Delhi University. The form also contains the information brochure. For getting the form from the University one has to pay a Bankers cheque.
- After filling the form it has to be submitted in the University. During the submission all the general category individuals need to pay the examination fees in the form of Bankers cheque. The examination fee for the unreserved category is Rs. 1500/- and for the reserved category it is Rs. 1300/-. Physically handicapped category individuals also have to pay the sum of Rs. 1300/- even if they belong to unreserved category. Those of you sending the form by post need to attach a draft of Rs. 1550/- with the application form and the reserved category individuals need to attach a draft of Rs. 1350/-. The completed form of Delhi University Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test needs to be sent on the following address
You should know that the exam would be of total 120 marks and 50% is to be secured by the general category individuals and 40% marks are for the SC and ST individuals. Physically handicapped and OBC individuals also require 40% marks in Delhi University Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test to qualify the exam.
|DUPGMET 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Delhi University Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test|
|Commonly known as||DUPGMET|
|Exam level||State Level|
|Conducting Authority||Delhi University|
|Exam Stream||Medical Entrance Exam|
DUPGMET Eligibility Criteria
Delhi University Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test has some terms and conditions that are to be fulfilled by the individuals taking part in the examination. This is the preliminary steps that are checked before the actual examination. Following are the DUPGMET 2017 eligibility criteria.
DUPGMET 2017 Application Form
Application process for the exams is always confusing. Half of you get rejected in this process itself. However, both DUPGMET exam application form and the process are kept easy and you need to follow a few steps to fill the form. Below listed are the steps required in the examination.
Office of Medical Sciences, 6th Floor,
Vallabhai Patel Chest Institute Building,
University of Delhi,
Important Dates of DUPGMET 2017
|The online application starts from||Last week of February 2017|
|The last date of submitting the application form||3rd week of March 2017|
|The last date of submitting the application form with late fee is||Last week of March 2017|
|Results will be declared by||Last week of March 2017|
|Counselling process will start by||1st week of June 2017|
PG University Level Medical Entrance Exams
|BHU PG Medical 2017||HIHT PGMEE 2017|
|BVP PG Medical 2017||IPU CET PGMC 2017|
|CMC Ludhiana PG 2017||NIMSET 2017|
|CMC Vellore PG 2017||NU PGET 2017|
|D. Y. Patil AIPGMET 2017||PGIMER 2017|
|DUPGMET 2017||YU PGET Medical 2017|