Table of Content
DU M.Com 2016 – Delhi University is one among the most renowned educational rendering institute in India offering many sorts of courses at all the level. Being the premium institute of India, the university offers many courses and for few of the courses they are granting admission on entrance exam. Similarly for admission in M. Com Course University is conducting entrance exam and then based on the score of the applicant they would be selected for the Course. Applicants who have successfully completed their bachelors degree can apply for the entrance exam, DU will officially declare the notice of for applicants who are interested in masters’ level course of DU.
|DU M.Com 2016 Summary|
|Name of Exam||M. Com Entrance Test|
|Conducting Authority||Delhi University|
|Minimum Qualification||Bachelors Degree|
DU M.Com 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- An applicant should have completed its B. Com (Hons) with minimum 50% marks.
- An applicant should have completed its B. Com or its equivalent with minimum 55% of marks.
- If applicant is from any other stream like B.B.S., B.F.I.A. , B.B.A. and B.B.E. then minimum 60% marks is expected for admission.
DU M.Com 2016 Admission procedure
Admission for M. Com will be on the basis merit i. e. marks obtained by the students in the college.
- Apply for the M.Com Course
- Apply for the entrance exam
- Then wait for the merit list generation
- Last stage for Counseling
DU M.Com 2016 Seats Distribution
|M Com Seats Distribution (as per DU)|
|Direct Seats||Entrance Exam based Seats||Total Seats|
DU M.Com 2016 Application Form
DU M. Com entrance exam application will start in the month of March all those students who are applying should go through the application procedure
- Visit the official website of Commerce Department of DU or DU official website
- Link would be provided to the students for online application form
- Student can input all their details demanded by the application form
- Then once all the details are fulfilled students should proceed for payment
- Also offline form are available in the DU counter where student are suppose to fill the form and submit the same with amount demanded.
DU M.Com 2016 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- Duration for Entrance Test: 3 hours
- Total Marks: 200
- Exam Type: Written Exam MCQ’s
- 40 questions from each of the five Subjects
- Economics [Micro Economics, Macro Economics, and Problems of Indian Economy]
- Accounting [including Financial Accounting, Corporate Accounting, Cost Accounting, and Management Accounting]
- Business Statistics and Mathematics
- Business Organization, Management, Business Law, Company Law Income Tax Law
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
Note: The standard of the above syllabus is with respect to B. Com (Hons.) course of University of Delhi
DU M.Com 2016 Important Dates
|Online Registration Started||28th April, 2016|
|Online Registration Closing Date||24th May, 2016|
|Date of Entrance Exam||19th to 23rd June, 2016 (tentative)|
|Result Announcement||On or Before 4th July 2016|
|Date to Deposit Admission Fee (For Shortlisted candidates)||On or Before 18th July 2016|
|Classes Started||20th July 2016|