The DU JAT 2017 Result will be announced online in the 1st week of July. The students can check their result by entering their application number and login password. DU JAT 2017 test was just a written eliminative test which was conducted in the 3rd week of June 2017, for admission to BMS / BBA (FIA) / B.A.(Hons.) The results will be announced in the form of a list containing the ranks and the candidates qualified for the further necessary procedures. Once the candidates are declared qualified, they will be called for the second round i.e.- Group Discussion and Personal Interview in the 2nd or the 3rd week of July.
Details Available in the DU JAT 2017 Result are:-
- Roll Number
- Category of the candidates
- Shortlisted status of candidate
- GD & PI Date
- GD & PI reporting time
DU JAT 2017 Result- Important Dates
- DU JAT 2017- 3rd week of June
- Result- 1st week of July
- Counselling- 1st/2nd week of July
- Final Result- 2nd/3rd week of July
Steps to Check DU JAT 2017 Result
- Visit the official website or click below on the direct link.
- Enter your application/ enrollment number along with your password
- The DU JAT result 2017 will be displayed on the computer screen
- The result of DU JAT 2017 will contain candidates rank and overall scores
- Download, print and save the result for future reference
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- The candidate should have passed the Senior Secondary School Examination of CBSE or any other examination considered equivalent by the University of Delhi to be eligible for the DU JAT exam.
- The Final year students awaiting results are also eligible to apply for the DU JAT exam.
- The minimum percentage for General/OBC category students are 60%, for SC/ST is 50%, and CW/PWD is 54% to be eligible for the DU JAT 2017 exam.
To check the DU JAT 2017 Result – Click Here (link will be available as soon as it is released)
Eligibility criteria for DU JAT 2017
Here are the eligibility criteria in detail for DU JAT 2017: