As per the DU JAT 2017 Exam Pattern, the test would be objective in nature with a total of 300 questions to be answered by the students. The DU JAT 2017 Exam Pattern would help you about the test structure and the different sections of the test.
DU JAT is organized by the University of Delhi for admissions to Bachelors management program- BMS of 6 affiliated colleges. Only those of you who have registered for the test would be able to appear in the test. The test will be organized on June 2017 from 4 to 6 pm.[wp_ad_camp_2]
Exam Pattern for DU JAT 2017
- The test will be separated into four sections
- Duration of the test would be 2 hours
- Total number of questions would be 300
- Each question would carry 3 marks
- There would be negative marking of 1 mark for a wrong answer.
The sections of the DU JAT 2017 Test will be:
- Quantitative Ability
- Reasoning and Analytical Ability
- General English
- Business and General Awareness
The DU JAT 2017 Exam Pattern is same like that of past years. You need to prepare and practice for the test as per the exam pattern only. The DU JAT 2017 Exam Pattern is officially set by the exam conducting authority which is University of Delhi (DU), offering Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS) Course.