As per the DU JAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria, Candidates must only apply for the DU JAT 2017. Students must have passed higher secondary from a recognized board to be eligible for the test. Read all the details in the article below.
According to the DU JAT 2017 Exam Eligibility Criteria, students who have passed higher secondary from a recognized board with a minimum of 60% marks (best four) are eligible to apply. The University of Delhi conducts the Common Entrance Test (DU JAT) for the admission in Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS). The officials have started the application process.
DU JAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria- Official:[wp_ad_camp_2]
- The candidate should have passed or have appeared in March/April 2017 Senior Secondary School Examination of CBSE or any other examination considered equivalent by the University of Delhi.
- The General Category candidate should have an aggregate of at least 60% (class XII) in four papers including English, Mathematics and other two subjects from the list of elective subjects as approved by the University of Delhi. Minimum percentage of marks for SC, ST, CW and PwD categories is 55%). Other conditions are same as for the General Category.
- The candidate should have obtained pass marks in each of the four papers considered for computing the aggregate.
- The candidate must produce the confirmed result and marksheet of the qualifying examination on the day of the Group Discussion and Personal Interview to be eligible for admission in BMS/BBA (FIA)/ B.A (Hons) Business Economics programs. The candidates who do not have confirmed marksheet will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- The category certificate (OBC-non creamy layer/SC/ST/PwD/CW), in the name of the candidate, must be produced on the day of the interview and group discussion.
- The candidates with Compartment in the current year will not be considered for admission.
- The candidates who have appeared for improvement in the class XII examination of 2017 shall not be considered for admission in the current year.
- Foreign Students seeking admission to BMS/ BBA (FIA)/ B.A.(Hons) Business Economics course(s) against the prescribed quota of seats earmarked for them, shall have to apply through the Foreign Students Advisor as per the University of Delhi rules.
|At Least 60%||At Least 60%||At Least 55%||At Least 55%|
Delhi University Bachelor of Management Studies Common Entrance Test (DU JAT) is an entrance exam for admission to all 6 colleges, at the University of Delhi (DU), offering Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS) Course. Candidates are required to go through the Eligibility Criteria of DU JAT 2017 before applying.
The BMS programme is offered by 6 colleges and has 840 seats in total.