DU JAT 2017 Counselling will tentatively start from July. The candidates will be shortlisted according to their rank/score and personal interview. The DU JAT is conducted year to get admission in various professional courses. The counselling will be started right after the DU JAT 2017 results are out.
DU JAT 2017 Counselling Process:-
- Candidates need to register online for the counselling process. They need to fill up their choices of colleges in which they wish to get admitted. Firstly, Login with your Username and Password and then select your Preferred Colleges and Course.
- Note- The candidates cannot change the options after submission of their preferences. So kindly fill your choices carefully.
- If the candidates forget or do not submit the selection of their choices till the last date, then automatically the last saved choices will be submitted.
- The candidates need to Download the DU JAT 2017 Counselling Letter from the official website after they have registered successfully.The counselling letter can only be obtained through download, i.e.- it will not be sent through postal means
- The candidates, after filling their list of colleges online, get online allotment by the University. Seats will be Available on the Basis Of Performance In DU JAT Exam. The announcement of the same will be made online, i.e.- on the official website.
- After the seats are allotted, the candidates need to report to the allotted college at given date and time. The candidates must carry their original and photocopy documents as specified below.
Required Documents for DU JAT 2017 Counselling
- DU JAT 2017- Admit Card, Counselling Letter and Scorecard.
- 10th and 12th Marksheet.
- 10th and 12th Passing certificate.
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Income Certificate
- 5-6 Passport Size Photographs
- Medical Certificate
- Other documents mentioned in the Counselling Letter
Schedule (Tentative Dates)
- First Round of Counselling- First week of July 2017
- Second Round of Counselling- Second week of July 2017
- Third Round of Counselling- Second week of July 2017
- Fourth Round of Counselling- Third week of July 2017