The DU JAT 2017 Application Form would be available in the 2nd week of May 2017. Those of you who are considered eligible by the University need to fill in the application form of DU JAT 207 by registering online for the test. The final date of submission of DU JAT Application Form 2017 would be in the last week of May 2017.
DU JAT 2017 Application form procedure would be fully online. You would need to fill the application form online and pay the application fees online too. Only if you would be eligible then only you should apply for the same before the last date.
We have mentioned the necessary requirement for online application below:
- Valid e-mail address
- Mobile number
- Scanned passport-sized photograph
- Scanned signature and photograph
- Candidate’s Annual Family Income in INR
- Debit/Credit card
- Class XII Mark sheet
You would require to pay a fee of Rs 500 towards application form charges for one course if you belong to general category whereas Rs 250 for one course for SC/ST/PWD category.
How to fill the DU JAT 2017 Application Form:
- First you need to create a login id and password to access the online form for BMS. You can use this login id and password to access all the information related to BMS and fillin up the application form.
- After completely filling up the form you need to make payment via Credit/Debit card. Once if the payment is done then your application would be considered submitted.
- An application fee of Rs 500 would be charged for general/obc/cw category and Rs 250 for ST/SC/PWD category.
- In case you are not able to complete the entire process of filling the application form in the first attempt you can click save and logout option. The same form would be retrieved using your login id and password for the purpose of editing and making payment. Kindly note that you would not be able to do any editing once the payment is done.
- After you make the payment a acknowledgement slip would be generated which would have all your transaction details. You need to ensure you take a printout of the slip and keep for further use.
- You would have to submit the application form by the last week of May 2017.
- The admit cards would be sent by mail to you.