Table of Content
DU FMSC MBBS / BDS Admission 2016 – University of Delhi, Faculty of Medical Sciences has determined that no separate Pre-Medical Test shall be organized for admissions to the undergraduate medical courses for admission in three medical colleges. Delhi University MBBS 2016 admission would be done on the basis of AIPMT 2016 score. All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test AIPMT 2016 Retest will organized by CBSE in July 2016.
Candidates would get admission into DU FMSC MBBS / BDS based on NEET 2017.
DU FMSC MBBS / BDS Admission 2016 Important dates
|Registration will be started||1st April 2016 (expected)|
|Last date of registration||19thJune 2016(expected)|
|Admit card||Month of July 2016(expected)|
|Exam date||Month of July 2016(expected)|
|Delhi University FMSC MBBS/BDS Display of Merit list||24th August 2016(expected)|
|Last Date of receiving of representation registration discrepancy||25th August 2016(expected)|
|Uploading of Final merit List||26th August 2016(expected)|
|Commencement of Session||1st September 2016(expected)|
|Close of Admission||30th September 2016(expected)|
DU FMSC MBBS / BDS Admission 2016 Eligibility
- Candidates should complete of 17 years on or before the 31st December, 2016.
- The board should be corresponding to 12th examination from a documented board.
- Candidates should have studied PCB or with subject as well as English.
- Candidates should have cleared in PCB and English, secured at least 50 percent of marks.
- Reserved category students are necessary to make safe at least 40 percent marks in class 12th.
- Medically fit.
- Indian nationality/overseas citizen of India.
- Candidates would have to meet the criteria of AIPMT examination.
How to apply for DU FMSC MBBS / BDS Admission 2016?
You need to visit the official website of DU FMSC MBBS/BDS. Then you need to download the application form which is a PDF file. Fill the registration form with correct details. Then you should paste a passport size photo on the application form. Attach the Demand draft along with the application form and send it to the office.
DU FMSC Contact Details:
University Of Delhi
Faculty of Medical Sciences
6th Floor, V.P.C.I. Building, Delhi – 110 007