DU Counselling 2017 will tentatively start from the third week of July 2017. Delhi University offers Admission in various UG, PG and other courses in the field of management, engineering, law and many others.The Admission Procedure for Delhi University 2017 will start after the entrance exam is completed and will be done strictly on the basis of merit list. Here we are providing details about Delhi University Counselling 2017. Complete information about Delhi University Counselling 2017 is provided below.
DU Counselling 2017 Counselling Schedule
The following is the schedule for Delhi University Counselling 2017:
|First merit list released, document submission and verification, approval of admission & online fee payment||Till third week of July 2017|
|Second merit list release, document verification, approval of admission & online admission fee payment||Fourth week of July 2017|
|Third admission list release, document verification, approval of admission & online admission fee payment||Last week of July 2017|
|Fourth admission list release, document verification, approval of admission & online admission fee payment||First week of August 2017|
DU Counselling 2017 Admission Procedure
The DU Admission 2017 procedure is as follows:
- Candidates will get admissions into Delhi University after the results are declared officially on the website.
- The merit list will be published after the entrance exams are completed.
- Applicants will get admission on basis of their performance and as per the merit list.
- The counselling process for admission in Delhi University will be organised through offline mode and accordingly, candidates will be selected and a list of the selected students will be published online.
- For admission, candidates will have to go through the interview or group discussion rounds as per the authority.
Delhi University 2017 Counselling Procedure
The detailed information about Delhi University Counselling Procedure 2017 is provided below:
- The merit list or DU cut-off will be published Online after the DU Results are declared for admission into Delhi University.
- Candidates will be selected for counselling as per their choices filled at the time of filling the application form and accordingly candidates have to report for the counselling procedure at the given time and date.
- Applicants have to caary all the documents in original and the prescribed fees at the time of counselling.
- If candidates fail to carry documents they won’t be eligible to participate in the counselling process.
- The Seats for counselling will be allotted to candidates, on the basis of their filled choices, seats availability and ranking.
- After the seats are allotted, candidates have to visit the respective college and pay the admission fee.
Documents Required For DU Counselling 2017
The list of documents required for Delhi University Counselling 2017 are listed below:
- 2 recent passport size photographs
- Character certificate.
- 10th & 12th passing certificate and mark sheet
- Admission slip
- Rank card & admit card of the entrance exam.
- Caste certificate (if required).
- Migration certificate.
- Graduation certificates (if applicable)
- Transfer certificate.
For any doubts or queries regarding Delhi University Counselling 2017, drop down a comment below.