The seat allows for the respective course will be done on the basis of score/marks obtained by participants. They will get the admission in a various college affiliated to the University of Delhi. Applicants are advised to stay in touch to get the DU CET cut off list 2017.
DU BMS CET 2017 Result Notification
The results will be announced for all those candidates who appeared in the test, tentatively in the first week of July 2017. The University of Delhi will announce the DU BMS CET 2017 results in the form of ranks and names of the candidates who are shortlisted for further selection process. The final results, after the selection process, will be released in the last week of July 2017.
DU BMS CET Cutoff 2017
The cutoff will be announced by the officials- DU after the test has been conducted and results have been declared. The selection procedure will be conducted as per the DU BMS CET cutoff. It is likely that the cutoff will be announced in the first week of July 2017.
DU BMS CET 2017 Result Dates
Publish the Admit Card for appearing exam centre – 3rd week of June 2017
Date of Written Exam – Last week of June 2017
Declaration of Result on its official website: – 1st or 2nd week of July 2017
Time of Exam – 03:00 P.M to 05:00 P.M.
How to Download DU BMS CET 2017 Result
All aspirants who have appeared for DU BMS CET 2017 exam need to check the results on official website of DU BMS.
- Simple steps to download the DU BMS CET 2017 result.
- All candidates needs to visit an official website
- They need to search for ‘DU BMS CET 2017 Result’ link under notification section.
- Candidates need to all relevant information such as registration / Roll number.
- Results will display on your screen.
- Candidates need to download the result, as it will be in PDF format.
- Kindly take the print out for future reference.
Elements that will be displayed in DU BMS CET 2017 Result
- Roll Number
- Selection Status
- Date of GD and PI.
- Timing of GD and PI