Delhi University invites the University of Delhi BMS CET 2017 Application form and gets instruction for filling their DU BMS CET 2017 application forms on its official website or here. It’s national level entrance exam which is going to conduct in the month of June 2017 at Delhi examination centres only. Candidates can start filing DU BMS CET 2017 application form and get information about admission procedures and eligibility conditions.
Delhi University has invited online application form to conduct JAT 2017 i.e. Joint Admission Test for those aspirants who are seeking for admission into Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS) Course and 8 colleges offering B.A (Hons) Business Economics and BBA (FIA) programmes.
DU BMS CET 2017 Application Form
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- First of all, go to the official website at- www.du.ac.in
- After that Click on JAT 2017 Notification.
- Read the given information carefully.
- Fill up application form with correct details.
- Upload required scanned documents.
- Make payment of your application.
- Take print out of your application form for future uses.
- 10th/ 12th Class marks sheet
- Communication & Education Details
- Annual Family Income in INR
- Scanned copy of signature and size not more than 50 KB
- Soft copy of passport size photograph and size not more than 50 KB
- Debit/Credit card for payment
Candidates who want to fill their DU Application Form for BMS courses they have to access the official website of Delhi University and click on new registration. The candidates can create their new login Id and password by entering asked details. Candidates can login to the account by entering login Id and password and start filling an application form.
DU BMS CET 2017 Application Fee
All candidates belonging to General, OBC and CW categories they need to pay Rs.500/ – and Rs.250/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates. Candidates must have to pay exam fee on or before the last date i.e. 3rd week of June 2017.
All applicants need to pay application fees, candidates fail to pay fees won’t be able to proceed further.
How to Apply for DU BMS CET 2017 Application Form
The candidates who wish to appear in Joint Admission Test, those are suggested to follow below-mentioned steps.
Important Documents and details are required for the DU BMS CET 2017 Applying Application Form
Note: – Registration will be going to start from 1st week of June 2017 to till 3rd Week of June 2017.