Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Memorial Medical College Amravati

Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Memorial Medical College Amravati is located in Maharashtra. The college was established in the year 1984. The college modern facilities like; Central Library, Laboratory, Auditorium, Boys Hostel, Girls Hostel, Ambulance Facilities, Transport Facilities, Auditorium, Garden. The college is well connected by rail and road to all major cities in India. All trains on Mumbai Howrah route stop at Badnera [10 K.M. suburban area of Amravati]. Direct trains are available for Mumbai, Ahmadabad, Pune, Delhi, Howrah, and Chennai. It is located on National Highway No.6 connecting Mumbai & Calcutta. Nearest airport is Nagpur which is 150 Km from Amravati.

Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Memorial Medical College AmravatiDr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Memorial Medical College Amravati Profile

Year Founded 1984
Affiliation Maharashtra University of Health Sciences
Contact No 0721 – 2552353
Email Id rpdmmc2007@rediffmail.com
Official Website www.pdmmc.com
Address Amravati, Maharashtra, India

Facilities at Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Memorial Medical College Amravati

Admission Notification 2017

  • Apply online for B.Tech from Manipal University - Apply Now
  • Apply online courses offered by SRM University - Apply Now
  • Application forms are available for Bennett University – Apply Now
  • Admission 2017 open for Alliance University – Apply Now
  • Library
  • Classrooms
  • Book Bank Facility
  • Xerox Facilities
  • Hospital

Courses offered by Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Memorial Medical College Amravati

Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery

Category: Medicince and Surgery
Degree: MBBS
Mode: Full Time
Medium: Campus
Duration: 4 Years 6 Months

Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Category: Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Degree: Diploma
Mode: Full Time
Medium: Campus
Duration: 2 Years

Diploma in Pediatrics

Category: Pediatrics
Degree: Diploma
Mode: Full Time
Medium: Campus
Duration: 2 Years

Diploma in Orthopedics

Category: Orthopaedics
Degree: Diploma
Mode: Full Time
Medium: Campus
Duration: 2 Years

Diploma Orthopedics – The Diploma in Orthopedics is typically a two year course, minimum eligibility for which is an MBBS degree. Science of Locomotor System, Histology of Bone/Cartilage/Collagen/Mus..

Diploma in Anesthesiology

Category: Anesthesiology
Degree: Diploma
Mode: Full Time
Medium: Campus
Duration: 2 Years

Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Memorial Medical College Amravati Admission 2014-2015

MBBS:
The information about admission can be had from Dean, Dr. P.D.M.Medical College, Amravati, sometime in the month of March. 85% seats are payment seats and remaining 15% are N.R.I./ P.I.O./ Foreign seats.

PG.DMLT:
B.Sc. passed Students are eligible for PG D.M.L.T. course of M.U.H.S., Nashik.

Admission Process Online

Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Memorial Medical College Amravati Location

Dean
Dr. Panjabrao Alias Bhausaheb Deshmukh Memorial Medical College
Amravati.
Phone No. : Office : 91-721-2552353
Res.: 91-721-2652290
Fax No. : 91-721-2661742
Email : drpdmmc2007@rediffmail.com

Medical Superintendent
Dr. PDMMC, Amravati
Phone : 0721-2662323
Res : 91-721- 2676116 / 2677117

Leave a Reply