Table of Content
Dr DY Patil AICET 2017 – Dr. DY Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune, formed in 1996 has announced admissions to undergraduate MBBS and BDS programs offered at the university. According to officials, Dr DY Patil AICET is organized to enroll candidates in as many as 150 seats in MBBS and 100 seats in BDS program. This university is a premier medical institute offering state of the art infrastructure and high quality teaching facilities, this make this exam a competitive one as large numbers of individuals apply for these seats. This medical/dental entrance exam is the entryway to the under graduation [UG], post graduation [PG] and other super specialty courses across various constituent colleges of the Dr. DY Patil Vidyapeeth.
|Dr DY Patil AICET 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||All India Common Entrance Test (AICET)|
|Commonly known as||Dr DY Patil AICET 2017|
|Exam level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority||Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth University, Pune|
|Exam Stream||Medical Entrance Exam|
Dr DY Patil AICET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the Dr DY Patil AICET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Those of you applying for Dr DY Patil AICET 2017 need to be Indian citizens.
- You need to have cleared 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination with the following as mandatory subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology with English.
- Those of you who belong to General Category, need to have secured a minimum of 50% marks in the total cumulative, whereas, those belonging to SC/ST/OBC category need to have secured at least 40% marks in PCB.
- Those of you appearing for 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination entrance exam are also eligible to appear for Dr DY Patil AICET subject to them meeting all the eligibility norms at the time of admission.
- Those of you who are seeking admission in MBBS or BDS program of Dr DY Patil Vidyapeeth University, Pune need to have secured at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam i.e. Dr DY Patil AICET individuals need to have completed 17 years of age as on the month of December during the said year.
- Those of you with other qualifications would have to get equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian University (AIU), New Delhi.
Dr DY Patil AICET 2017 Exam Pattern
We have listed the complete Dr DY Patil AICET 2017 Exam Pattern
- The Dr DY Patil AICET 2017 consists of one exam in an offline mode. It’s an objective type multiple choice question paper. It is a 3 hour paper and students will have to answer 200 questions during this time. One mark is awarded for a correct answer, there is no negative marking.
- The question paper will have test individuals on the following topics: Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Zoology.
- You can hone your skills by checking online forums for mock test papers, previous year’s papers for reference.
Dr DY Patil AICET 2017 Application Form
- You would have to download the Dr DY Patil AICET 2017 Application Procedure from their official website or collect it from the University office. The downloaded form need to be submitted along with a demand draft.
- You need to fill in the application forms in your own handwriting and also attach the photographs in the space given.
- You would have to make a payment [only by Demand Draft] of Rs.2600 (This includes the form Fee, test Fee and Postage Fee of Rs 100/-) The Application Fee is drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of ‘The Registrar, Dr.D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth which is payable at Pune.
- You would then need to send the duly filled in application form with the Demand Draft on or before the last date of submission in an envelope stating ‘’ Application Form of Aicet (MBBS)’’ and send it to the address mentioned below:
- In case of late submission of application form, the Demand Draft needs to be made of Rs.2850 and should reach the below mentioned address on or before the extension date mentioned on the website.
Dr.D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune,
Sant Tukaram Nagar,
The admit card would be made available two weeks prior to the exam date.
You can check the important dates for the Dr DY Patil AICET on the official university website for details regarding the issue of the admit card, and the exams centres.
Dr DY Patil AICET 2017 Exam Dates
|Dr DY Patil AICET 2017 Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Availability of DrDr DY Patil AICET 2017 application form||Last week of March 2017|
|Last date for submitting of Dr. D. Y. Patil AICET 2017 application form||Last week of April 2017|
|Dr. D. Y. Patil AICET 2017 Admit Card||Seven days before conduction of the test|
|Dr. D. Y. Patil AICET 2017 Exam Date||2nd week of May 2017|
|Declaration of results||1st week of June 2017|
The above dates are tentative. No official dates have been declared yet. Keep visiting our website in order to get any updates.