Dr DY Patil AICET 2017 Eligibility Criteria – All the medical candidates who plan to apply for undergraduate MBBS program can have a look at the eligibility criteria of Dr DY Patil AICET 2017 exam. Dr DY Patil AICET 2017 shall held in May 2017.
According to official, Dr DY Patil AICET 2017 exam is organized to enroll candidates in as many as 150 MBBS and 100 BDS seats offered by the university.[wp_ad_camp_2]
Check below for the important highlights of Dr DY Patil AICET 2017 exam:
- Candidates need to be citizen of India inorder to apply.
- Candidates need to have cleared 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination with Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English as mandatory subjects.
- Candidates who belong to general category need to have gained at least 50 percent marks in total, whereas candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC category need to have secure at least 40 percent marks in PCB.
- Candidates currently in 10+2 higher secondary examination entrance exam are also eligible provided they meet the eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
- Candidates who desire for admission in BDS or MBBS program of Dr DY Patil Vidyapeeth University, Pune need to have secured at least 50 percent marks in the qualifying exam.
Age Limit: Candidates need to have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December 2016.[wp_ad_camp_3]
Eligibility Criteria for NRI/POI/FN
- Candidates who belong to any of the above category need to have studied Chemistry, Physics and Biology with English.
- In case student is from any school that follows the American system of education, students need to have studied Chemistry, Physics and Biology at ‘Advanced Placement Level’ and must have minimum ‘C’ grade in these subjects.