Don Bosco Institute of Technology Mumbai is a private engineering college that is situated at Kurla West Mumbai and has been granted a “religious minority” status for “Roman Catholics”. The college affiliated to the University of Mumbai offers a Bachelor Degree In Engineering (B.E) in the given programs:
- Mechanical Engineering – 120 seats
- Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering – 60 seats
- Computer Engineering – 60 seats
- Information Technology – 60 seats
The programs are divided into 8 semesters panning across 4 years. As the college has been granted a Religious Minority Quota 50% of the seats are reserved for Roman Catholics. The seats in this college are most sought after by students. All the details required for admission into this college is broken down below.
Don Bosco Institute of Technology Mumbai Admission 2015-2016
The candidates who wish to apply for this college have to fill in the online application form and submit it via the official college website. A separate link “www.accmiengg.org” is provided for online submissions. Also a printout of the application form that is duly signed has to be submitted in person with a set of attested copies of the require documents as mentioned on the form for verification purposes and a processing fee of rs.1000/- at any one of the application receiving centers.
Don Bosco Institute of Technology Mumbai Eligibility
Candidates who wish to apply have to be an Indian national and should possess Bachelors degree or equivalent in the relevant field of engineering/technology specified by the concerned university for admission to a post graduate course from an AICTE approved institutions scoring at least 50%marks or 45%marks in case of candidates who belong to Backward class categories from Maharashtra state. The candidate also needs to have a minimum of 2 years of full time work experience in a registered firm in the relevant field in which admission is being sought.
|Sr. No.||Discipline||Sanctioned Intake||Minority Seat||Institute Level Seats||CAP||TFWS||J & K|
|4||Electronics & Tele-comm. Engg.||60||31||12||17||3||1|
The candidates need to keep the following documents ready at the time of submission.
- Application form (collect form college office Rs.1000/-
- Internet copy of allotment letter (mention the candidate user ID & password on the reverse side of the allotment letter)
- S.C mark sheet & H.S.C mark sheet
- JEE (main) 2015 Score Card
- S.C leaving certificate
- Domicile Certificate of the student/parent
- Migration Certificate, Eligibility Certificate and Passing Certificate (if candidate has passed H.S.C. equivalent examination from a board other than Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary)
- Proforma “I” & “M” (Physical Fitness Certificate)
- Gap certificate (wherever required)
- Passport size Photograph (Four copies)
- Anti-ragging Certificate on Rs.100/- stamp paper (Parent & Student)
Don Bosco Institute of Technology Mumbai Contact Details
Address: Premier Automobiles Road, Opp. Fiat Company, Kurla West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400070
Phone: 022 2504 2018