Diplomate National Board Post Diploma Centralized Entrance Test is commonly known as DNB PDCET 2017. The DNB PDCET Exam is conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE). The DNB PD CET examination is conducted for the student who wants to take admission into Post Diploma Courses. DNB PDCET is the eligibility-cum-ranking-examination to get in to various Post Diploma courses in modern medicine, under the National Board of Examinations. The DNB PDCET is a computer based test. The venue selected for examination: Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi & NCR, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Mumbai. The DNB PD CET 2015 may be held in the month of June.
DNB PDCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who have passed the final examination leading to the award of Post Graduate Diploma from Indian Universities, which are duly recognized as per provisions of Indian Medical Council Act 1956, Govt. of India i.e. whoever have passed/passing in the final examinations for Post graduate diploma on or before 31 December 2013, can apply for the Post diploma CET examination.
- Candidate who are qualifying and getting their results after 31st December 2013 or likely to qualify after 31st December 2013, need not apply in the PDCET exam, as they shall be ineligible to participate at any stage of the admission process.
- Candidates already pursuing a MD/ MS/ DNB course are not eligible to appear for the PDCET, till such time when they have completed the duration of prescribed course or have been discharged from the course.
DNB PDCET 2017 Syllabus
Human Biology (Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry)
Applied Pathology, microbiology & Pharmacology
Medicine & Allied Sciences
Surgery & Allied Sciences
Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Community Medicine including basic statistic & research methodology
DNB PDCET 2017 Exam Pattern
|Human Biology (Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry)||30 question|
|Applied Pathology, microbiology & Pharmacology||30 question|
|Medicine & Allied Sciences||30 question|
|Surgery & Allied Sciences||30 question|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||30 question|
|Community Medicine including basic statistic & research methodology||30 question|
- 1 mark for each correct answer
- There shall be no negative marking.
DNB PDCET 2017 Application Form
Applicant can fill their form by the way of following steps:
Step 1: candidate can feel application form online only there is no other option for submissions of application form.
Step 2: candidate can feel application form online only there is no other option for submissions of application form
Step 3: It is expected to start online registration in the month of October 2015
Step 4: Candidate is requested to provide 3 locations where they can appear for the examination. Center will be allocated as per automated system from your given location.
Step 5: You can’t request for changing the center.
Step 6: Create a Profile
- Your name and email
- Create a login
- Additional contact information (phone number , address)
Step 7: Apply for AIPGMEE
- Exam Information
- Personal Information
- Educational Background
- Declaration by Candidate
Step 8: Select Location for the Test
Step 9: Make Online Payment
- Confirmation Page
Step 10: Candidate will get their admit card by mail
- For any other query you can go through to this website
- Candidate can do payment online only.
- Registration fees should be done with debit / credit card only issued by the bank.
- The details of authorized fee are as follows:
- Registration fees for all candidates is Rs- 4250/-
Application Fees: Application fees for all candidates is Rs- 4250/-
DNB PDCET 2017 Exam Dates
|Availability of information bulletin||Sept 2016|
|Online registration start from||Sep to Oct 2016|
|DNB PDCET 2017 Examination dates||Nov 2016|
|Declaration of results||Jan 2017|
|Cut off date for completing Post Diploma qualification*||Dec 2016|