Table of Content
DNB CET SS 2017 is commonly known as Diplomate National Board Centralized Entrance Test for Super Specialty. The DNB CET SS examination is conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE). The examination is conducted for the student who wants to take admission into Post-Doctoral (MD / MS / DNB) super-specialty courses. Candidates who obtain minimum 50% marks shall be declared as “Qualified” in CET-SS and issued a PASS /QUALIFYING Certificate. Venues selected for examination are: Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Nagpur, Navi Mumbai, New Delhi, Pune, Trivandrum.
DNB CET SS 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are in possession of post graduate medical degrees/Provisional Pass Certificates by 31st December 2013 in eligible specialties and their medical qualifications are recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 or DNB qualifications may apply for CET-SS through online application. Candidate should possess permanent registration certificate of MBBS qualification and their additional medical qualification should be registrable with Medical council of India.
DNB CET SS 2017 Syllabus
Curriculum of the DNB CET SS:
- MD/DNB in Medicine for Medical Super Specialty
- MS/DNB in Surgery for Surgical Group
- MD/DNB in Pediatrics for Neonatology group
DNB CET SS 2017 Exam Pattern
- DNB CET SS is a computer-based test only.
- The test comprises 180 multiple choice, single correct response questions in English language only.
- The Duration for the exam is 3 hours.
- There shall be no negative marking.
DNB CET SS 2017 Application Form
- Candidates can apply online by visiting: cetss.prometric.com
- Application forms can be obtained from the selected branches of Axis Bank and Indian Bank by paying Rs 4,250/- in cash.
DNB CET SS 2017 Exam Dates
|DNB CET SS 2017 Online Registration
|Last date of online registration||31st October 2016|
|Date of DNB CET SS 2017 Examination||29th November 2016|
|Date of cut off displayed||Dec 2016|
|Declaration of Results||15th January 2017|
Other PG National Level Medical Entrance Exams
|AIIMS PG 2017||JIPMER PG 2017|
|AIPGDEE 2017||KLEU PGAIET 2017|
|AIPGMEE 2017||MGM CET 2017|
|DNB CET 2017||MU OET PG Medical 2017|