Check now the examination dates of National Board Centralized Entrance Test Super Specialty (DNB-CET-SS 2017).
The National Board of Examinations (NBE) has declared the examination dates for Diplomate of National Board Centralized Entrance Test Super Specialty (DNB-CET-SS 2017).
As per the programme, the examination would be conducted on Tuesday, November 29, 2016.
DNB-CET is a qualifying-ranking examination organized for entrance to the post of Doctor of Medicine (MD)/Master of Surgery (MS)/DNB programmes for the academic session January, 2017.
All of you those who are interested are requested to apply through an approved format latest by October 31.
All of you who are interested in applying must possess a post graduate medical degrees/ provisional pass certificates in eligible specialties from a recognised university/institute.
Also, candidate’s medical qualifications must be well known as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
All of you would be selected based on the marks secured in written examination.
All of you who will be appearing for this examination must have to pay Rs 4500 for every application form.
- CETSS – Medical and Neonatology will be 2 section tests with time divided for both the sections
- The first section consisting of 180 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) with single correct response is compulsory for all candidates
- The total duration of the first section will be 180 minutes
- The second section comprising 30 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) Medical Genetics is for those candidates only who wish to follow DNB- Medical Genetics
- The total duration of the second section will be 30 minutes
- Total exam time for CETSS – Medical and Neonatology increases to 210 minutes (excluding tutorial)
- Once the section one has ended, you will be given the option to either quit the test or continue to the second section.
How to apply:
All of you have to apply online on the website, http://www.natboard.edu.in/
|Final date for online registration will be||October 31|
|DNB-CET-SS would be conducted on||November 29|
|Results to be released on||January 15,2017|