The (DMI) Development Management Institute, Patna has declared an admission notification inviting candidates to apply at its full time post graduate programme in Development Management (PDM). The students are requested to apply at the official website www.dmi.ac.in.
The Development Management Institute (DMI), Patna has declared an admission notification welcoming candidates from all those eligible and interested candidates to apply for its full-time post graduate programme in Development Management (PDM)
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- All those candidates who are interested in applying for this programme should possess at least 50% (45 percent for ST/SC candidates) or equivalent in graduation.
- All of you with valid score in any of management admission test (CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/CMAT/GMAT) 2017 are also eligible to apply
- The students those who are in final year can also apply for this programme.
- Personal Interview
- Group Exercises
- Management Admission Tests 2017
- Development Management Aptitude Test (DMAT)
For the commencing session 2017-19. The period of the course would be for 2 yrs.
The Programme in Development Management prospectus mainly focuses on imparting competencies necessary for participatory governance and interventions, institutions, enterprises and management of resources.
The selection of the candidates would be done based on marks obtained in.
How to apply:
The candidates are requested to apply at the official website www.dmi.ac.in.
The final date for submission of online application form will be on 30th April 2017.
About DMI Patna:
The (DMI) Development Management Institute was founded in the year on February 13, 2014 due to a need of the government of Bihar to launch a High Performing Knowledge Institution (HPKI).