Diploma in Management Studies commonly known as DMS is a postgraduate diploma course in Management. It is spread over 4 semesters in a period of 2 years and is open to graduate of University of Mumbai or other their recognized university. The DMS is a management qualification planned for practicing managers, or those aspiring to a career in management in the private and public sectors. The main aim of his programme is to develop management expertise through the examination and application of modern management concepts and techniques. DMS focuses on the practical function of management at a business unit level at the same time developing your ability to take a cross-functional outlook in order to examine business problems and decisions effectively. Applicants must have a minimum of one year of work experience to apply for this course. This qualification will enhance the career opportunities of any manager.
|DMS Course Summary|
|Course Name||Diploma in Management Studies|
|Commonly known as||DMS|
|Course Time||Part Time|
DMS Course Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must satisfy the below given condition to take admission in this course:
- Applicants should have passed their Bachelor’s degree from university of Mumbai or from a recognized university to apply for the admission.
- Applicants must have at least one year of work experience after graduation before applying for this course.
- Applicants are not allowed to apply for any other university course along with this course.
DMS Course Selection Procedure
- The selection of the applicants will be made on the basis of their application data in term of the nature and level of work experience and the other professional achievement of the candidate. Followed by group discussion and Personnel interview by the panel of expiation Corporate/Industries.
- Principles of management
- Financial & cost accountancy
- Introduction to computers
- Organizational Behavior
- Quantative Methods in Management
- Managerial Economics
- Business Law
- Marketing Management
- Management Accountancy
- Materials Management
- Production Management& Productive Techniques
- Management Information System
- Financial Management
- Research Methodology
- Human Resource Management & Industrial Relations