The full form of DHSGSU PGET is Doctor Harisingh Gour University PGET. It is an entrance exam conducted by the university for getting admission into various PG programs offered by the University.
DHSGSU PGET 2018 Application Process
- The application forms will be released soon.
- The forms need to be duly filled by the students themselves and submitted before the due date.
- Note: – The applications received by the board after the due date will be strictly rejected.
- Candidates need to fill up their correct and complete details.
- Details asked are – DOB, Father’s Name, Mobile number, Email ID, Attached photograph, Attached signature.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Net Banking
- Debit Card/Credit Cards
- Graduation from a recognized board/university. The pattern of graduation should be 10+2+3.
- 45% (for reserved category) marks and 50% (for general category) marks or
- Secured CGPA at least 4.7 in 10 point grade scale (0-9) or 2.5 in 7 point grade scale (0-6) or equivalent marks in the qualifying examination.
- The paper contains 100 questions
- Time duration is 120 minutes
- Total marks – 200
- There is no negative marking
- MPA (Theatre Art)
- MTech (Applied Geology)
- New Delhi
DHSGSU PGET 2018 Application Fees
The Application fees for DHSGSU PGET 2018 is Rs. 600 for general category students and Rs. 300 for reserved category (SC/ST). The fee can be paid through:-
Note: – Cheque and Draft will not be accepted
DHSGSU PGET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
DHSGSU PGET Exam Pattern
DHSGSU PGET 2018 Admit Card
The DHSGSU PGET 2018 Admit Card will be released 1–15 days before the examination.
Address: Dr. H. S. Gour Vishwavidyalaya Sagar,
Phone Number: 07582-265833
Courses Offered By The University:-
DHSGSU PGET 2018 Exam Centres
The DHSGSU PGET 2018 Exam will be conducted in the following centres:-
For any queries or doubts, you can drop a comment below.