Delhi University Application form will be released online on the official website tentatively from the 4th week of April 2018.Complete information about Delhi Unversity Admission including the Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus, Admit card, etc is provided below:
Delhi University (DU) Admission 2018 Exam Dates
The following are the Important Dates of DU 2018:
|UG Courses (Merit Based)||UG Courses (Entrance Exam Based)||PG Courses|
|Application Form Availability||1st week of June 2018||2nd week of May 2018||4th week of April 2018|
|Last date to fill the application form||4th week of June 2018||4th week of May 2018||4th week of May 2018|
|Date of Exam||_||3rd week of June 2018||3rd week of June 2018|
Delhi University (DU) Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The Candidates must check the DU Eligibility Criteria 2018 which is provided below:
For UG Courses:
- Candidates must have qualified 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognised institute.
- The requirement of minimum marks varies for different UG courses which are given below:
|B.Tech||Minimum 60% marks, 54% for OBC, 57% for PwD/CW category & passing marks for SC/ST|
|BMS/B.A.||Minimum 60% in 12th class and 55% for SC, ST, CW and PwD categories|
|Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EL.Ed)||Minimum 50% in 12th class|
|Bachelor of Science B.Sc. (P.E., H.E. & S.)||Minimum 45% in 12th class|
|B.A. (Hons.) Humanities & Social Sciences||12th passed and minimum marks criteria applicable as B.tech course|
|B.A. (Hons.) Multi Media & Mass Communication||Minimum 75% in 12th class with 85% in English|
For PG Courses:
- Candidates must have a bachelor degree from a recognised institute.
- The requirement of minimum marks varies for different PG courses which are given below:
|M.Tech Microwave Electronics||Minimum 60% marks in M.Sc. Electronics, M.Sc. Physics or Minimum 60% marks in B.Tech./B.E. Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics and Communication/ Instrumentation Engineering|
|M.Sc. Physics||B.Sc in Science or Engineering with Physics and Mathematics subjects passed with Minimum 60% in Mathematics and 50% marks for B.Sc. (Hons.))|
|M.Com||B.Com (Hons.) or B.A. (Hons.) Economics Or B.Com Or B.I.F.A., B.B.S. B.B.A., B.B.A. and B.B.E degree from recognised institution|
|MCA||Batchelor Degree from the University of Delhi with at least one paper in Mathematical Science|
|M.A. Political Science||B.A. Degree with minimum 50% marks or any graduate degree in Science/Commerce/Engineering etc field with 60% marks from the recognised University/Institution|
|LL.M.||A three-five year LL.B. Degree with minimum 50% marks and 45% marks for OBC/SC/ST category candidates|
Delhi University (DU) Admission 2018 Application Form
The DU Application Form 2018 will be tentatively available from the second week of May 2018 on the official website of Delhi University.
- Candidates can visit the official website and fill the application form by providing their basic details like Name, Email, Date of Birth and can select the preferable courses they want.
- Applicants can apply for more than one course by submitting the separate application form for each course.
- Scanned copy of documents and passport size images must be uploaded while filling the application form.
- After filling the Application Form Payment of fees is to be done and only then the form will be submitted on the website.
|UG/PG Courses (Admission Based on Entrance Exam)||OBC/UR Candidates||Rs. 500/- per course|
|ST/SC/PwD Candidates||Rs. 250/- per course|
|UG Courses (Admission Based on Qualifying Examination)||OBC/UR/ Candidates||Rs. 100/-|
|ST/SC/PwD Candidates||Rs. 50/-|
The fees for Application Form can be paid only via Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
Delhi University (DU) Admission 2018 Exam Pattern
The DU Exam Pattern 2018 is given below:
|Exam Mode||Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) sheet.|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Type of Question||Objective type(except For the Persian language which has short answer questions )|
|Marking Scheme||4 Marks per correct Answer|
|Negative Marking||1 mark Deduction|
Delhi University (DU) Admission 2018 Syllabus
- The DU Syllabus 2018 will be provided by the University.
- Candidates appearing for UG courses should refer 11th and 12th standard syllabus.
- For PG courses, candidates can refer syllabus of graduation level of Delhi University.
Delhi University (DU) Admission 2018 Admit card
- The DU Admit Card 2018 will be available to download on the official website tentatively in the last week of May 2018.
- Candidates can download the DU Admit card 2018 by visiting the website and entering their ID and Password/Roll Number.
- The Admit Card should be downloaded by the Candidates and a printout should be taken for further use.
- At the time of Examination, the candidate has to compulsorily bring the admit card along with one identity proof.
Delhi University (DU) Admission 2018 Answer Key
- The DU Answer Key 2018 will be uploaded within 24 hours after the entrance examination is completed.
- Answer Key can be downloaded by the Candidates from the official website of Delhi University.
- Candidates can request for OMR Response Sheet (ORS) after the result are declared within 7 days by paying a fee of Rs. 500/- per paper.
Delhi University (DU) Admission 2018 Result
- The DU Result 2018 for UG and PG entrance exam will be tentatively declared in the first week of July 2018.
- Candidates who successfully clear the entrance examination will be shortlisted and called for interview/group discussion.
- As per the performance of candidates in the examination and interview/group discussion a merit list will be prepared.
Delhi University (DU) Admission 2018 2018 Cut-Off
DU Cut Off marks 2018 is the factor which will decide whether a candidate is qualified in the examination or not. The cut-off marks will be decided by the Delhi University. The DU Cut Off 2018 will be released only for the UG courses. Candidates will be eligible for admission in the constituent colleges of DU if they have secure the cut off marks.
Delhi University (DU) Admission 2018 Admission
The Delhi University (DU) Admission will start after the results are declared. Candidates will be called for interview/GD based on the merit list prepared after the entrance test. For admission into BMS/B.A. (Hons.) Business Economics/BBA (FIA) and other courses there is 85% weightage given to the Entrance test and 15% weightage on GD and Interview.
For any doubts and queries regarding Delhi University (DU) Admission 2018 drop down a comment below.