The Admit Card carries all the necessary information i.e.- The reporting time, Examination centre, etc.
Delhi University Admission 2017 Admit Card
- UG/PhD/M.Phil Programmes– May/June 2017
- PG Programmes– May/June 2017
- Admit Card will be available only through online mode from where the students have to download it.
- The link will be made available on the candidates registered online account.
- A candidate who shall not carry the downloaded admit card on the exam date, shall not be allowed inside the examination hall.
- The Admit card needs to be signed in the front of the invigilator only
- The candidate should carry a printed copy of the Admit Card and One identity card which should be having the candidate‟s photograph, for verification.
- Candidates not arriving at the reporting time will not be allowed to sit for the examination.
- Candidates have to remain seated for the entire duration of the examination
- For every two incorrect responses, you will lose one mark. So respond carefully.
- The candidates have to attach to a self-attested copy of the admit card/admission ticket for the entrance examination under reference at the time of submission of the application form.
- The quality of the printed Admit card should be legible for verification.
Documents to Carry in the Exam Hall
- Candidates Passport
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- PAN card
- College identity card or
- Voter’s id card
- Scheduled Caste – 15 %
- Scheduled Tribes – 7.5%
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) – 27%
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) – 3%
- Children / Widow of Armed Forces – 5%
- Kashmiri Migrants – 5%
- Sports Quota – 5%
- Foreign Students – 5%
- Girls Students – 3%