The candidates applied for UG, PG, PhD and M.Phil programmes will get the Delhi University Admission 2018 Admit Card on the DU admission portal by logging in with their registered email id and password. They need to download the admit card before going to the exam and carry the same with them on the examination day.
The Admit Card carries all the necessary information i.e.- The reporting time, Examination centre, etc.
Delhi University Admission 2018 Admit Card
- UG/PhD/M.Phil Programmes– May/June 2018
- PG Programmes– May/June 2018
- Admit Card will be available only through online mode from where the students have to download it.
- The link will be made available on the candidates registered online account.
- A candidate who shall not carry the downloaded admit card on the exam date, shall not be allowed inside the examination hall.
- The Admit card needs to be signed in the front of the invigilator only
- The candidate should carry a printed copy of the Admit Card and One identity card which should be having the candidate‟s photograph, for verification.
- Candidates not arriving at the reporting time will not be allowed to sit for the examination.
- Candidates have to remain seated for the entire duration of the examination
- For every two incorrect responses, you will lose one mark. So respond carefully.
- The candidates have to attach to a self-attested copy of the admit card/admission ticket for the entrance examination under reference at the time of submission of the application form.
- The quality of the printed Admit card should be legible for verification.
Documents to Carry in the Exam Hall
- Candidates Passport
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- PAN card
- College identity card or
- Voter’s id card
- Scheduled Caste – 15 %
- Scheduled Tribes – 7.5%
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) – 27%
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) – 3%
- Children / Widow of Armed Forces – 5%
- Kashmiri Migrants – 5%
- Sports Quota – 5%
- Foreign Students – 5%
- Girls Students – 3%