Table of Content
You must be familiar about Delhi School of Business which is a popular institution. We are glad to say that the official notification regarding Delhi School of Business PGDM Admissions 2017 is released. Here in this article you would get complete details about Delhi School of Business PGDM Admissions 2017 such as its exam dates, admission process and eligibility criteria.
DBS(Delhi School of Business) is a part of VIPS (Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies). DBS was launched after 12 years of research in business management and administration and offers PG (Post Graduate) Programs in Management (PGDM) in the following disciplines:
- International Business
- Human Resource Management
Delhi School of Business PGDM Admissions 2017 Important Dates
|Application Process Begins||15th Sep, 2016|
|Application Process Ends||30th Nov, 2016|
Delhi School of Business PGDM Admissions 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- You need to possess a Bachelors Degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate of marks or its equivalent CGPA (45% for SC, ST and DA category).
- The percentage of marks secured by the candidates in the bachelors degree would be calculated on the basis of the practice followed by the institution/university from where the candidates has attained the degree. In case of CGPA, the conversion would be on the basis of the scheme certified by the Institution/University. In case the Institution/University does not have any scheme, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidates CGPA by the maximum CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- Those who are due to appear for the final year of bachelors degree or its equivalent qualification and those who have completed degree requirement and are awaiting results would also be eligible to apply for the PGDM program.
- You would have to submit scores latest by 31st October 2017. If the candidates fails to submit the score or gets more than 50% in graduation their admission would be cancelled.
- Those of you who are applying need to satisfy the minimum score requirement in the entrance test viz. (GMAT, CAT, CAT, CMAT, MAT) and other equivalent examinations.
How to Apply for Delhi School of Business PGDM Admissions 2017?
- You need to register yourself for PGDM program by filling up the online ‘Application Form’ through the admissions portal which would be available on the official website of the college.
- You need to pay the fee of Rs 1100/- through the online portal in order to access filling and submitting the application form. Upon submitting the fee, you can print the fee receipt. The application form would be given a unique application ID which would be the reference number for all future correspondence.
- Application forms for the 2 year full time PGDM program can be obtained from the campus on making a payment of Rs 1000/- in cash. Students need to fill up the admission form in order to register yourself for the admission process.
Delhi School of Business PGDM Admissions 2017 Selection Process
- Those of you who are eligible would be called for Numerical Assessments Written Analysis, Psychometric and Group Discussion & Personal Interview (GDPI).
- Those with relevant work experience of a minimum of 3 years would be given additional weightage in the selection process.
- The final merit list of candidates would be prepared based on the following criteria and their respective weightage:
|Entrance Test Score||30%|
|Academic profile – ( 12th, Year I,II,III equal weighted)||20%|
|Work Experience – (above 100%)||10%|