Admission procedure is one of the most hectic and stressful process in a students career. Here in this article you would get complete details about Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research (DIPSAR) Ph.D. Admissions 2017 such as its eligibility criteria, admission process and exam date.
DIPSAR(Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research) is a leading institute with a mission and vision of training students in pharmaceutical sciences and equip them to work in the pharmaceutical hospital, industry, retail pharmacy. DIPSAR was founded in the year 1964 and is located in Kashmiri gate, Delhi. In the year 1972 it was converted into the college of Pharmacy, and in 1979 it shifted to its current campus in Pushp Vihar.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- D. candidates would not have any application forms.
- Candidates would be able to attain the prospectus from DIPSAR office on paying Rs 1,000/-.
- Candidates would also have to submit their application on plain paper along with their bio data (with attested photo).
- Candidates also need to attach a summary of 200 words about the research interest, experience, etc along with Xerox of testimonials.
- The above needs to be accompanied along with a Demand Draft of Rs 500/- (application fee) in favor of “The Director, DIPSAR” which is payable at Delhi.
- You would have to send the above physically or by post to:
- Selection would be based on a screening test, followed by an interview.
- Candidates who are seeking admission need to appear in a screening test organized in DIPSAR campus.
- Based on the performance in the screening test along with the candidates credentials in academics, a list of shortlisted candidates for the interview would be made.
- After the interview, candidates who are selected can complete their final admission formalities.
Currently its has a strength of around 500 students. It has also added additional courses like physiotherapy other than B.Pharm, M.Pharm & Ph.D. The institute has also celebrated its Golden Jubilee in the year 2014.
Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research(DIPSAR) Ph.D. Admissions 2017 Important Dates
|Application Form Begins||23rd Jun, 2017|
|Last date for application form submission||23rd Jul, 2017|
Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research(DIPSAR) Ph.D. Admissions 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are seeking admission need to possess a first class masters degree in any field of Pharmaceutical or biomedical sciences recognized by AICTE/UGC like Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, Biotechnology, Biomedical Science, Organic Chemistry, Microbiology, Pharmacology, etc.
Preference would be given to candidates who have had a minimum of one research publication with a journal of repute; or those individuals who have been rewarded fellowship from any recognized funding agency like CSIR, UGC, HRD, ICMR, AICET, DS&T, DRDO, AYUSH, DBT Ministry of Health or a private agency, etc.
Ph.D. candidates are also used as a teacher for UG students.
How To Apply for Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research(DIPSAR) Ph.D. Admissions 2017?
Pushp Vihar,Sector III,
MB Road, New Delhi 1100017