Delhi CET 2017 – The Exam of Delhi CET 2017 will be conducted by the Department of Training and Technical education so as to offer the admissions in the diploma technical as well as non- technical courses in the colleges of Delhi. This exam will be conducted in the month of June 2017. The application process will commence in the month of March 2017. If you are taking admissions in the prominent colleges of Delhi you can check the eligibility and then apply for the examination. This exam of Delhi CET 2017 is organized at the state level which means the good scores will help to take the admissions only in the colleges of Delhi. This exam will be conducted in pen paper mode. You can check all the details of the Delhi CET 2017 here on this page.
- Delhi CET Eligibility Criteria
- Delhi CET Exam Pattern
- Delhi CET Application Form
- Delhi CET Exam Dates
- Delhi CET Admit Card
|Delhi CET 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name:||Delhi Polytechnic Common Entrance Test|
|Also known as:||Delhi CET|
|Exam level:||National Level|
|Conducting authority:||Department of Training & Technical Education, Delhi|
|Stream:||Engineering Entrance Exam|
Delhi CET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility of the candidate is extremely important. This is the first step to choose the valid candidates for the Exam of Delhi CET 2017. Eligibility criteria are the necessary terms and conditions that you need to satisfy.
- For test 1: You need to have cleared class 10th with English, Math, and Science.
- For test 2: You need to pass class 12th with 45% marks.
- For test 3: You need to pass class 12th with Hindi or Sanskrit.
- For test 4: You need to pass class 12th for CBSE only.
- Your age needs to be of a minimum of 15 years and maximum 17years for test 1 and minimum 17 years and less than 20 years for the rest of the tests under Delhi CET 2017.
Delhi CET 2017 Reservation Criteria:
Reservation criteria include in Delhi CET 2017 Exam is as follows:
- Scheduled Caste: 15%
- Scheduled Tribe: 7.5%
- Other backward caste: 27%
- PWD: 3%
Delhi CET 2017 Application form
In order to participate in Delhi CET 2017 Exam, it is imperative to fill the application form. All the details entered in the form must be correct. The procedure of online registration will be commenced expectedly in the month of March 2017.
- The application form for Delhi CET 2017 will be filled only in the online mode.
- The fee is Rs. 350 which is to be submitted along the application form.
- The fee can be paid via online or offline as per convenience.
- Alterations to the application form cannot be done after the final submission.
- Fill all the information correctly as this will be used till the end of the admission procedure of Delhi CET 2017.
Delhi CET 2017 Exam pattern
The exam pattern for Delhi CET 2017 Exam is decided by the exam conducting authority for the aspirant’s convenience. Exam pattern indicates the type of question, marking scheme, the number of questions etc.
- There are five tests under Delhi CET 2017 Exam.
- The exam consists of 150 questions in total.
- Each accurate question is awarded 4 marks.
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The Delhi CET 2017 will be in English and Hindi language.
- Time limit to finish the exam is 150 minutes.
- The paper will be in the offline mode where answers will be marked on the OMR sheet.
The tentative schedule for the Delhi CET 2017 Exam is illustrated for the candidate. This is as per previous year schedule. The exact schedule will be updated here for your reference as soon as any official announcement is released.
Delhi CET 2017 Exam Dates
|Delhi CET Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Online Application forms Starts||March 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Delhi CET 2o17 Application forms||April 2017|
|Release ofDelhi CET 2o17 Admit card||One week before the exam|
|Delhi CET 2o17 Exam Date||May, 2017|
|Delhi CET 2o17 result||June 2017|
Delhi CET 2017 Admit Card
Admit card will be released in online mode tentatively in the month of May, 2017. No physical dispatch of this document will be done. You need to carry your admit card along with you for the examination.
- The admit card for the Exam of Delhi CET 2017 carries the following information:
Name (as written in the application form)
Photo and signature
Date and time of the exam
Centre of the examination
- The admit card will be downloaded by entering the application number.
Delhi CET 2016 Suggested books
In order to crack the Delhi CET 2016 Exam, it is mandatory to follow some books. These recommended books are as follows:
- Polytechnic CET by Ramesh Publishing House
- Delhi polytechnic CET exam guide by RPH editorial board.
Delhi CET 2017 Result
The result will be announced by the controller of the Delhi CET 2017 Exam after the completion of the main examination. You can check the results by entering the roll number and date of birth. It is expected to be released in the last week of June 2017 after strong analysis. The result will be declared after processing all the challenges on the answer key hence the declared result would be unchallengeable.