Bihar Polytechnic 2019 (DCECE) – DCECE Application form 2019 has been released on 27 April 2019. Candidates can submit application till 18 May 2019. Application fee through challan will be accpeted till 20 May 2019 and through online it will be accepted till 21 May 2019. Candidates can edit thier application forms from 22 May 2019 to 24 May 2019. Admit card will be available from 4 June 2019. Examination of PE & PPE will be conducted on 16 June 2019 and examination of PM & PMD will be conducted on 17 June 2019. Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Exam (DCECE) is an entrance level exam for those candidates who want to gain a diploma in the field of medical, engineering, and agriculture. This exam is conducted every year on state level by Bihar state, by the name of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam. Applicants who succeed to clear this exam will get enrolled in their desired field of diploma courses. The DCECE give opportunity to the candidates to appear for the exam for both metric and intermediate stage. Candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria framed in order to submit the application form successfully. Candidates should start their preparations after submitting the application form using the syllabus framed by the official authority. Following article provides you with the information regarding the allover details of DCECE 2019 such as the eligibility criteria, application procedure, and provisional dates of the events and some necessary tips for the exam.
Latest Update*– Application forms of DCECE has been released from 27 April 2019.
To apply online DCECE Application Form 2019: Click Here
DCECE 2019: Important Dates
Candidates can check the released dates of DCECE 2019 below:
|DCECE Events||Released Dates|
|The release of Application Form||27 April 2019|
|Deadline to fill the Application Form||18 May 2019|
|Deadline to pay application fee through challan||20 May 2019|
|Deadline to pay application fee through net banking/credit card/debit card||21 May 2019|
|Application Correction opportunity||22 – 24 May 2019|
|Admit Card issuance||4 June 2019|
|Exam date for PE and PPE||16 June 2019|
|Exam date for PM and PMD||17 June 2019|
|Result announcement||Notify Soon|
DCECE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
It is of the foremost importance for the aspirants to check the DCECE 2019 Eligibility Criteria, to be able to get registered for the DCECE 2019. Mentioned below are some necessary points that prove the eligibility of the candidates to appear for the exam.
- The candidate must be of 19 years of age to be able to appear for the exam.
- Qualification eligibility differs for different courses. Those pursuing polytechnic engineering must be a 10th passed student with the percentage 40 for the Unreserved and Other Backward Caste category, and 35 percent for the Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe category.
- Those applying for part time engineering, paramedical, or paramedical dental must have a 12th mark sheet from a recognized board such as CBSE, ICSE, etc.
- Engineering aspirants must be a science stream student with mathematical background to appear for the exam. Medical aspirants need chemistry as a mandatory subject to register for the exam.
- Students who are not residents of Bihar must submit their posting certificate while filling the application.
- The ANM or grade “A” nurse course is only open for women. Men cannot apply for this course.
DCECE 2019 Application Form
After checking the eligibility criteria, the eligible candidates can proceed to fill the Application Form via online or offline mode, whichever the candidate finds convenient. The procedure to fill the form via both the modes is mentioned below:
- Online- open the BCECE link ( bihar.gov.in ) and fill the necessary credentials and upload the required documents in the application form to register for the exam. The photograph and the signature must be scanned and then uploaded as the same will be attached in your application form.
- Next, the candidate must check the filled details before submitting the form to make sure no false or incorrect information is submitted.
- After submitting the personal details, Application Payment must be done. Net banking or other online method of payment can be used.
- Offline- candidate must purchase the Application Form from the ITIs or the institutes. Fill the purchased form and attach the required photocopied document to the DCECE Application Form.
- After filling the complete form, send the Application form to the following address: the controller of examination, Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination board, IAS association building, Patna Airport, PO Veterinary college, Patna.
DCECE 2019: Application Fee
The Application Fees for the candidate who fill the DCECE Application Form 2019 online is rupees 550/- for general category, and rupees 330/- for others.
Candidates who fill the form via offline mode must attach a draft of rupees 575/- issued by the Canara bank to the Application Form. The additional postal charges for sending the form will be applied. The released date of the release of the Application form is 27 April 2019. The deadline to fill the Application Form is by 18 May 2019.
The DCECE 2019 is divided into two phases. One must clear both the phases to be able to get shortlisted for the diploma course.
DCECE 2019 Syllabus
The Syllabus for the entrance exam is different for every course. Most of the syllabus of DCECE is based on the subjects taught in 11th and 12th class. The structure of DCECE Exam Pattern 2019 is listed below:
- The candidates pursuing polytechnic diploma/four year polytechnic course will have to prepare for physics, chemistry and mathematics for the DCECE. Questions will be asked from the topics of these subjects.
- The candidates applying for the paramedical nursing will be asked questions from the subjects Hindi, English, general science, general knowledge and numerical ability.
- Question paper for the Aspirants of paramedical dental will be made from the subjects’ Hindi, English, physics, chemistry, mathematics, and general knowledge.
DCECE 2019 Preparation Tips
The candidates who want to qualify the exam must prepare efficiently. In order to prepare well, one must consider the ways to prepare appropriately. Here are some tips that the candidates are advised to follow to prepare for the exam.
- The candidates must focus on their respective subjects and cover all the topics before the exam, also learn to manage time for different and difficult topics respectively. This will help in achieving the good scores for the exam.
- The previous year papers and sample papers are very effective way of improving the performance in the exam. Target the topics of more value/marks to gain more marks easily.
This is all about DCECE 2019. Candidates are advised to keep visiting our page in order to stay updated.