Competitive exams are the gateways of career. Here, you would get an overview of DCECE 2018. This would help you in understanding if you are eligible for this exam and how you ensure a seat for this test. The full form of DCECE is Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination. Medical, engineering and agricultural individuals like you who are seeking diploma in these fields can take this exam. This exam is conducted each year on state level. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board conducts DCECE and the individuals who clear the exam are admitted in a range of diploma courses in the state of Bihar. The exam is held on both metric and intermediate level.
DCECE 2018 Eligibility criteria
The main requirement in any of the examination is the qualification. This is the first eligibility criteria, which each candidate needs to meet. Following points state the DCECE 2018 exam eligibility criteria:
- You need to be 19 years as on 1/07/2017. Educational requirements differ from course to course. For polytechnic engineering, you need to have cleared class 10th and the total percentage should be 35% for SC/ST and 40% for UR and OBC.
- For part-time polytechnic engineer, Para- medical and Para- medical dental you should possess mark sheet of class 12th of a recognized board namely CBSE, ICSE or other equivalent board.
- Science and mathematics are the essential subjects for engineering and chemistry is for medical. For those of you who are from other states and are in Bihar from a short time should submit your posting certificate during the application.
- Only women who are eligible to apply for grade “A” nurse and ANM. This is the eligibility criterion for diploma certificate entrance competitive examination or DCECE.
DCECE 2018 Application Form
There are two modes for the application and they are offline and online. Both these modes are convenient and any one can be chosen by the individual.
- Online– You can directly go to bceceboard.com for registration. You should fill all the necessary fields present in the application form and should attach all the required documents with the form. Photographs and signatures should be scanned because they are to be pasted in the application. After this process, the form is to be submitted for moving on to the next step. The next step is the ‘make payment’ option and you can use net banking for making the payment. After payment, the application process is finished.
- Offline– In the offline mode, you need to purchase the form from the institutes or from ITI’s. You need to fill the application and attach the photocopied documents with DCECE exam application form. After the completion of the form, you should send it on the address given below.
The controller of examination,
Bihar combined entrance competitive examination board,
IAS Association Building,
PO Veterinary College Patna
The application fees is Rs. 550/- for general category and Rs. 330/- for others. This fee is for those of you who are filling their form using the online method. For those of you who choose offline method, a draft of Rs. 575/- issued by Canara Bank needs to be attached. The postal charges of sending the form are extra and a total sum of Rs. 595/- is to be spent by you.
The most important thing that you need to remember is the opening dates of application and the last date of application. The application begins in the third week of March and closes by the end of April. The exam is held in 2 phases. After both the phases, a list of shortlisted individuals are issued by the board.
DCECE 2018 syllabus
The syllabus for DCECE exam is on the basis of the trade that is selected by you. All the subjects and topics of 11th and 12th standards are covered in the exam. The DCECE 2018 exam pattern follows the below given structure.
- For Polytechnic diploma and four-year polytechnic course physics, chemistry and mathematics are the subjects and the question paper is on the basis of these subjects only.
- For Para medical nursing general science, Hindi, English, general knowledge and numerical ability are the subjects, which are counted in the syllabus of the exam.
- For Para medical dental Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Biology, Hindi, English and GK are the main subjects on which the question paper is based.
DCECE 2018 Preparation tips
Exams cannot be cleared without prior preparation because they require a proper approach and efforts. In the exam of DCECE, you should take care of all the aspects that are required to crack the exam. Some of the aspects are mentioned below.
- Those of you preparing for DCECE exam should concentrate on the above-mentioned subjects and should manage your time. This will help you in achieving accuracy and the chances of cracking the exams will increase.
- Those of you appearing for the exam should read the question paper and target their strong section first. These tips would help in achieving a good score in DCECE. These are some DCECE preparation tips that will help you in the exam.
DCECE 2018 Exam Dates
|DCECE Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Starting date of DCECE 2018 registration||March, 2018|
|Last date of Registration||April, 2018|
|Fee submission last date through Challan||April, 2018|
|Last date of applications by registered candidates||April, 2018|
|Last date of receiving the DCECE 2018 application form||April, 2018|
|DCECE 2018 Admit card releasing date||April, 2018|
|Date of exam for PE & PPE||May, 2018|
|Date of exam of PM & PMD||May, 2018|