The DAVV CET 2017 Counselling will tentatively start from the second week of June 2017. The students will be called for counselling according to their merit and scores. The students have to be physically present in the counselling centre, failing which shall lead to disqualification. Before this, the candidates have to get through the prior phrases like registration, web options, verification of documents and final seat allotment.
Documents required for the DAVV CET 2017 Counselling
• Three passport size photographs.
• Original result card of DAVV CET 2017 which can be downloaded from the website.
• Mark sheet of last qualified exam in original and a
• Original age proof
• Original Transfer and Migration certificate.
• Original Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC applicants
• Original Income certificate for SC/ST/OBC applicants
• Original Jammu & Kashmir Migrant & Jammu & Kashmir resident Certificate
• Original Madhya Pradesh domicile Certificate
• Affidavits if there is gap in studies
All the Original documents to be submitted have to be submitted with a self-attested copy of them
DAVV CET 2017 Counselling Procedure
- The university will allot seats according to the rank and scores of the students.
- If two candidates get the same rank, the university will consider their scores in the exams and some other factors as well.
- The candidates have to pay some registration fee process via online or offline mode.
- During the document verification phase, the candidates need to carry required documents to the counselling centre.
- Once you are a qualified candidate, you can then start choosing your web options via online.
- You will be able to see the list of seats allotted to all the candidates from the official web portal. You just go and report at the allotted college before the due date.
DAVV CET 2017 Counselling Fees
- The application fee is Rs.1550/- including Rs.50 web portal fee.
- It can be paid either by Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking OR by Cash at the MP Online centres.
- The e-slip for the transaction will be generated.
- Keep it safe so that it can be produced at the time of the admission/counselling.
- If the candidate quits the programme before the last day of counselling then fee will be refunded back to him/her after deducting 1000/- of the fees deposited by him/her. Only caution money will be refunded if a candidate leaves any programme after the said date.
- If in case a candidate fails to produce their result of qualifying examination with required eligibility percentages by August 08, 2017, there will be no refund of fee deposited, except caution money.
- Where a provisionally admitted student is declared fail, his/her fee deposited will be refunded after deducting 1000/- of the fees deposited by him/her before last counselling.