The Registration for the DAVV CET 2018 will start from May 2018 on its official website.
The full form of DAVV CET is Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Common Entrance Test. This exam is conducted by the DAVV University for those students who want to apply for admission in Bachelor and Master degrees courses like as B.Pharma, MBA (HA), MCA, M.Tech and other courses.
DAVV CET 2018 Registration Process
- Visit the official website and click on Apply Online and select your course.
- Fill up the necessary information asked such as – academic record, personal information, etc.
- Enter your father’s name and DOB (same as entered in the 10th Mark sheet).
- Upload your recent photograph with Signature in the application form.
- Choose your examination center.
- After all the above steps are successfully completed, submit your application form.
- A Login ID and Password will be generated after submission of the application form. This Login ID and Password will be used for further processes.
- A mail/message will be sent to your email Id and contact number.
- Pay the application fees online through Debit/Credit card or Net banking.
- Once the payment is done, a receipt will be generated.
- Forms after the due date will not be accepted and their fees shall also not be refunded.
- Candidates need to submit the application and get a hard copy of the online forms.
You should select the category very carefully, If you fill a wrong category then it will not be corrected later in any step.
DAVV CET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have cleared their 12th from a recognized board. (For UG Courses)
- Candidates should have cleared their UG from a recognized University. (For PG Courses).
- Age limit of UG Course is 23 years.
- Age limit for PG Course is 28 years.
DAVV CET 2018 Important Dates
|Online application form for DAVV||May 2018|
|Last date for online form submission||June 2018|
|Download hard copy of Admit card||June 2018|
|Examination||End of June 2018|