The DAVUMET 2018 will be conducted in the month of May 2018.
DAVUMET is a common entrance exam conducted by the DAV University for students who wish to seek admission to the various post graduate programs in the University.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- The students can register for the DAVUMET 2018 online or offline.
- For online, students have to download and fill the form online.
- To fill the form go to the official website of DAVU.
- Click on admissions 2018-2019.
- Fill in all your details and submit the form.
- After submitting your details, your login ID will be generated.
- Use this ID to login to your account and fill the application form for DAVUMET 2018.
- Fill up the application form and submit it.
- You have to visit the university to purchase the application form.
- Fill the application form with a blue/black ball pen only.
- Submit the form at the admission desk.
DAVUMET 2018 Registration Process
For Offline Form Filling:-
- Forms without full information will be rejected.
- Forms sent after the due date will not be accepted.
DAVUMET 2018 Application Fees
The application fees for the DAVUMET 2018 is Rs.1,000/-
- For online, you can pay the application fee by debit/credit card or Netbanking. (SBI DAVU Jalandhar A/C no. 33004567006, IFSC SBIN0016307)
- For offline, you can pay by cash at the University or by a demand draft.
DAVUMET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should have completed his graduation from any recognized board with at least 50% marks.
- Candidates in the final year of admission are also eligible to apply (Provisional admission).
- Students who have appeared for CAT/MAT and have valid scores are eligible for direct admission. They do not have to give the DAVUMET exam.
DAVUMET 2018 Exam Pattern
The DAVUMET contains 100 questions (MCQs) having 1 mark each. The time duration for this exam of 100 marks is 2 hours. The paper comprises of 4 different sections i.e. 25 marks each – Communication Skills, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, Business Awareness and General Knowledge.
MBA Courses Offered By The University:-
- Insurance and Banking
- Human Resources
- International Management
- Supply Chain Management