Table of Content
CUCET 2017 will be conducted in the month of June 2017 as per the previous notifications. The CUCET 2017 exam will be conducted by the Central University of the Haryana, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Punjab, Kerala, Rajasthan, and Tamil Nadu states for the admission of candidates like you in a number of Post- Graduate, Under Graduate and Ph. D. level courses.
Completely and Correctly filled application form is the first requirement to apply for the examination successfully. You can follow the process of Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Admit Card and Counseling for successfully applying for the examination.
|CUCET 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name:||Central Universities Common Entrance Test|
|Also known as:||CUCET|
|Exam level:||State Level|
|Conducting authority:||Central University of Rajasthan|
|Stream:||Engineering Entrance Exam|
CUCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria has been released via the University for the exam of CUCET 2017 for those of you who desire to apply for the examination. The Eligibility Criteria is the detailed set of norms for you and you should ensure you follow it carefully. In case of any discrepancy in the eligibility can lead to the rejection of your application.
Check the detailed eligibility criteria in the following section:
- There is no specifically mentioned eligibility criterion for the CUCET 2017 Exam declared by the University for you.
- There will be different eligibility criteria depending upon the course and university providing that course.
- You would have to follow the eligibility criteria of the particular university for applying to the specific course.
- The detailed set of norms would be available on the official portal of the Central University for all the Participating University and their courses.
CUCET 2017 Application Form:
The next step is filling out the Application Form of the Exam of CUCET 2017 which would be available in the 1st week of the month April, 2017. The form will be available in the Online Mode only on the Official portal of the University. You would be able to apply only once the Application Form are available.
Steps to fill the Online Application are given below:
- You will be able to get the Online Application Form on the Official Portal of the University i.e. cucet.ac.in .
- The Online Registration needs to be done before filling the Online Application Form on the official portal.
- After the Online Registration, you would have to fill the application form with all the personal and academic details.
- The details entered by you in the application form of the Exam of CUCET 2017 should be correct and must match with your certificates.
- After filling the Online Application Form, you would need to upload your scanned photograph and signature according to the specified format by the University.
- The payment will be done after uploading the photograph and signature and before the final submission of the application form.
- You will be able to do the payment of the fee for CUCET Exam 2017 either in the Online or the Offline Mode of the payment.
- After the successful payment, you have to check the information filled and finally submit the application form and should save a hard copy of it for the future reference.
CUCET 2017 Application Fee
The Application Form fee will be Rs. 1000 for the General and OBC category candidates and Rs. 500 for the SC/ST special category candidates. The payment will be done in Online as well as Offline Mode. You will be able to choose the three universities and three particular courses provided by the Universities. You will have to submit Rs. 100 (General Category) and Rs. 50 (SC/ST) for the extra application.
CUCET 2017 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of CUCET 2017 is available for those of you who want to apply for the examination. The exam pattern is the detailed structure of the exam and you should check and follow it before applying for the exam. The updated exam pattern is available here. Check the details of the exam pattern below:
- There will be No Negative Marking in the exam.
- The exam will consist of two papers i.e. Paper-1 that will consist of 25 question from the Aptitude Test and 100 questions from the core subject and Paper-2 will be comprised of 100 General Awareness questions.
- There will be Multiple Objective Type questions in the CUCET 2017 with having the 4 options.
- The total duration of the exam will be 2 hours and exam will be conducted in the English Language Only.
CUCET 2017 Admit Card
You must know that the Admit Card is a very important document and below are some important points regarding the Admit Card of the Exam of CUCET 2017:
- The Admit Card of CUCET 2017 will be available in the 4th week of the month May, 2017 as per the Notification.
- The Official Date will be available soon for the admit card and it will be available on the Official portal of the University.
- You will be able to download the admit card in the Online Mode on the Official website of CUCET 2017.
- You have to provide the important information like registration Number and Date of Birth for downloading the admit card.
- As the Admit Card contains all your information thus you must carry it while appearing in the examination otherwise you will not get an entry.
CUCET 2017 Important Dates
The exam schedule of CUCET 2017 provided by the University is very much important for those of you who are waiting to apply for the examination. The University has provided the important dates and you can check and follow the important dates and exam schedule in the below table:
CUCET 2017 Exam Dates
|Start of Online CUCET 2017 Application Form||March, 2017|
|Closing date of online applications||April 2017|
|CUCET 2017 Admit cards upload date||May, 2017|
|CUCET 2017 Exam Dates||May, 2017|
|CUCET 2017 Result||June, 2017|
Note: All the Important Dates and Exam Schedule available here is as per the Official Notification. More updates will be available here soon.
CUCET 2017 Result
Below are some important points regarding the CUCET 2017 Result:
- The Result of the CUCET 2017 will be available on the 3rd week of the month July, 2017 for the candidates.
- The result will be available on the official portal of the University in the Online Mode only.
- Candidates will be able to check the result after filling their roll number and name in the information required to check the result.
- The University will provide the Score Cards only to the candidates who will qualify the exam and that will be used in the admission process.
CUCET 2017 Counseling
Below are some important points regarding the counseling of CUCET 2017:
- There is No official date of the counseling process in the notification released and it will be available soon.
- The Counseling process will be conducted only for the candidates who will qualify the exam.
- The Merit List candidates will be called for the interview or the counseling process on the venue provided by the University.
- You need to carry all their original educational certificates for the document verification round of the counseling process.
Further Updates on CUCET 2017 Exam will be available here soon. Stay in touch with this post for more information.