CUSAT MBA 2018 is the MBA admission process by Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT). The CUSAT was formerly known as University of Cochin. CUSAT conducts CAT examination for admission into B. Tech, M. Tech, MCA, and LLM programs. The Admission into MBA programs will be conducted by CUSAT on the basis of CAT, CMAT, and MAT scores.
CUSAT will be offering the following MBA programs. Candidates who all are qualified in CAT, CMAT, and MAT will be able to appear in the admission process for CUSAT MBA 2018. Take a look at the following MBA programs offered by CUSAT.
- Full Time MBA.
- Travel and Tourism MBA (TT).
- International Business MBA (IB).
CUSAT MBA 2018 – Detailed Information
CUSAT will be offering specialisation in the above given MBA programs. The specialisations will be in the following areas; Marketing, Finance, Human Resource, Information Technology, Production & Operations, International Business, Travel & Tourism. All the applicants will be getting admission on the basis of CAT, CMAT, or MAT. There will be GD (Group Discussion) and Interview in admission process of CUSAT MBA 2018.
Basically CUSAT will be providing admission into various programs. Candidates who all are having qualification in CAT, CMAT, and MAT must report at for admission process with all the original documents needed. The official notice on CUSAT MBA 2018 by CUSAT says the following. “For admission to MBA programmes a valid score in any of the management aptitude tests, MAT (conducted by AIMA), C-MAT (conducted by AICTE) or CAT (conducted by IIM) is compulsory. The final rank lists for MBA programme shall be based on the management aptitude test score, the score obtained in the Interview and the score obtained in the Group Discussion in the ratio 70:15:15 respectively.”
CUSAT MBA 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility for CUSAT MBA 2018 will be based on different things. Here we have provided some information which says about the eligibility needed to appear in CUSAT MBA 2018. All the aspirants who are appearing in for CUSAT MBA 2018 must have qualified a minimum of graduation with 50% aggregate marks. Candidates who all are appearing in must have qualified in CMAT/ MAT/ CAT. Candidates who all are belong to SC/ ST category will be eligible to apply, even if they got only minimum pass marks in the examination.
CUSAT MBA 2018 Application Form
The application process of CUSAT MBA 2018 will begin the submission of Application Form at the official webpage of CUSAT. The application form fee will be rupees 1000 for general candidates and the same will be rupees 500 for SC/ ST candidates. All the candidates will be asked to provide their E – Mail ID, Mobile Number, and Other Communication details while filling up the application form. Candidates will be getting their user ID and Password send in the email ID and mobile number which they have provided.
The fee of Application Form of CUSAT MBA 2018 will be as follows. Take a look at the following table to know better about the fee details of CUSAT MBA 2018.
|International Candidates / PIO/ Children of Indian Gulf Workers.||US$ 100/-.|
|NRI Candidates (Rs 5000 for NRI Seats + Rs 1000 for General Seats).||Rupees 6000/-.|
|General Candidates.||Rupees 1000/-.|
|SC/ ST Candidates.||Rupees 500/-.|
|Additional fee over & above the application fee for candidates opting for Dubai as test centre.||Rupees 10000/-.|
Candidates who belong to International Candidates/ PIO/ Children of Indian Gulf Workers have to submit their application through online from the official webpage of CUSAT. After submitting the application form, they have to pay the DD (Demand Draft)/ Pay Order/ Any Other Instrument for US$ 100 which must be in favour of registrar of CUSAT and the same should be payable at Ernakulam. The important dates of CUSAT MBA 2018 has not yet officially announced by CUSAT.
Process of Application
Steps to follow inorder to fill the CUSAT MBA 2018 has provided below.
- At the first step candidates have to login at the official webpage of CUSAT.
- After logging into the official webpage of CUSAT, all the candidates have to click on the link which says ‘New Candidate Registration’.
- After clicking on the link, all the candidates have to follow the instructions provided.
- Candidates will be asked provide their E – Mail ID and Mobile Number in order to get their User ID and Password.
- Candidates can make the payment through 3 options. These 3 options are provided below. Take a look at the following options to know about the payment process of CUSAT MBA 2018.
- Candidates have to download the printed challan form SBI from the official page and make it on the same day to any SBI branch to make the payment at the bank counter.
- In option 2 candidates will be able to make the payment through SBI internet banking facility. To make the payment candidates have to login at the official banking page of SBI and click on the link of third party transfer. After they have to select the ‘Power Jyothi Fee Collection (PUL)’. Later they have to provide the fee type as how it is mentioned in challan. Applicants have to enter their Date of Birth as validation date and register number as fee reference number.
- Aspirants will be able to pay the fee through Credit or Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- Candidates have to make sure that their application status have confirmed after three working days of submission of Application Fee. All the applicants will be advised to take printout of the confirmation page. The confirmation page must be signed by the parents of the candidates and the same must be kept safely until the admission process is over.
CUSAT MBA 2018 – Contact Information
School of Management Studies,
Cochin University of Science and Technology,
Cochin University P. O,
Pin Code: 682022.
Phone: +91-0484-2575310/5096, +91-0484-2575492.
We hope that all the information provided about CUSAT MBA 2018 on this page will help you as you needed. Stay in touch with us for more information regarding the same as well as to get more information on other more institutional examinations.
Best of luck!