CUSAT CAT 2017 Application Form are available in online mode from January 2017 to February 2017 (with late fee of Rs 100/-). CUSAT CAT 2017 would be organized by Cochin University in April 2017 for which candidates need to submit CUSAT CAT 2017 Online Application Form before the specified final date. For the advantage of students all details relating to CUSAT CAT Application Form 2017 are mentioned here below. Candidates who are interested can also apply for the entrance exam.
CUSAT CAT 2017 Application Procedure:
CUSAT CAT 2017 Online Registrations were available from the January 2017. CUSAT CAT 2017 consists of two stages:
Stage 1: Registration / Login Creation
- In order to register, candidates would need to enter the following personal details in the CUSAT CAT Exam 2017 online registration form:
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Candidates would need to select a password and their user name which should not be more than 10 characters.
- After filling up all the details and selecting a user name, candidates are required to click the “Confirm” button. Candidates would receive their password and username on their registered email id and mobile number.
Stage 2: Filling the Online CUSAT CAT 2017 Application Form
- Candidates would require to login with the help of the password and username which they received on their registered email id and mobile number
- After candidates logged in they would need to fill up all their personal and academic details
- Candidates need to select a minimum of 2 test centers for CUSAT CAT 2017 exam.
- Then candidates would need to upload their recent passport photo (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm with a file size between 4-100KB).
- Candidates would also require to upload their signature (3.5 x 1.5 cm with file size between 1-30KB).
- While filling up the CUSAT CAT 2017 Application Form, candidates would need to be very careful to avoid mistakes as no changes or corrections can be made in the application form after you submit the same.
- Candidates can choose between e-payment method and challan method for payment of fees.
- Candidates would be able to pay the application fee in bank, only after 2 days from the registration.
- After finishing the registration and form filling process, candidates should note down their registration number.
- Candidates must ensure they keep a copy of the submitted application form as it is needed at the time of counseling and admission.
CUSAT CAT 2017 Application Fees:
|Category of Student||Fee Amount|
|General Category Candidates||Rs.1000/-|
|SC/ST Category Candidates||Rs.500/-|
|NRI Quota (For B.Tech Programmes Only)||Rs.6000/-|
Note: Candidates who would opt for a test centre in Dubai would require to give an additional amount of Rs 10000/- along with the CUSAT CAT 2017 application form fee by demand draft in favour of “Registrar, CUSAT” which is payable at Ernakulam.
Fee Payment Mode:
- Internet Banking enabled SBI/SBT a/c
- Challan Payment Method
Important details that need to be kept in mind while applying from Internet Banking enabled SBI/SBT a/c:
- Candidates need to keep three copies of the print out of CUSAT CAT 2017 application form confirmation page and the counterfoil of the Bank fee challan.
- Candidates selecting centres in India do not need to send any documents (original or copies) to the University.
- For any further communication with the university, the registration number needs to be quoted
The Address where the documents need to be sent: (only for Dubai centre candidates)
IRAA, Cochin University of Science and Technology,
su_button url=”https://www.getentrance.com/cusat-cat-eligibility-criteria.html” target=”blank” title=”CUSAT CAT Eligibility Criteria” style=”flat” background=”#2b648f” color=”#000000″ size=”6″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon_color=”#281d1d” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #000000″ rel=”lightbox”]CUSAT CAT Eligibility Criteria [/su_button]