The CUSAT 2018 Registration process starts tentatively from the 2nd week of February 2018. Complete information about CUSAT 2018 including Registration Date, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, etc is provided below.
CUSAT 2018 Exam Dates
The following are the Important Dates of CUSAT 2018:
|Commencement of Online registration||2nd week of February 2018|
|Last date for Registration||Last week of February 2018|
|Last date of registration and fee payment||1st week of March 2018|
|Last date for fee submission||2nd week of March 2018|
|Date of Examination||Last week of April 2018|
CUSAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The Candidates should check the CUSAT Eligibility Criteria 2018 which is provided below:
|B.Tech Marine Engineering|
|B.Tech/5-year Integrated M.Sc in Photonics|
|BBA/LL.B. (Hons)/B.Com.LL.B. (Hons.)|
|M VOC in Technology and Management Consulting|
CUSAT 2018 Application form 2018
- The CUSAT Application Form 2018 will be available on the official website of CUSAT tentatively from 2nd week of February 2018.
- The Candidates will have to fill the Application form and pay the fees online.
- Candidates applying on the basis of MAT or GATE score must submit the soft copy of their score card on the website.
- Students applying for M.Phill, Ph.D., Diploma, PG Diploma & certificate programmes will get the printed application in person or through the post from the concerned authority.
The CUSAT Application Fee can be paid Online by visiting the official website through Debit Card/Credit Card and Net Banking. TheApplication fee for various categories of candidates is listed below:
|Children of Indian Gulf Workers/International candidates/PIO||US$ 100/-|
|NRI candidates||Rs. 5000/-|
|Fees for candidates opting Dubai centre||Rs. 10, 000/-|
|M.Phil/PhD Programmes (General candidates)||Rs. 1000/-|
|M.Phil/PhD Programmes (SC/ST candidates)||Rs. 500/-|
|Diploma/PDF/Certificate Programmes (General candidates)||Rs. 100/-|
|Diploma/PDF/Certificate Programmes (SC/ST candidates)||Rs. 50/-|
CUSAT 2018 Exam Pattern
The CUSAT Exam Pattern 2018 is provided below:
|Examination Mode||Online mode (CBT)|
|Question Paper Type||Objective type questions||Number of Questions||250 questions||Exam Duration||3 hours||Marking Scheme||3 marks for each correct answer||Negative Marking||1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer|
|Courses||Sections||Number of Questions|
|First Year B.Tech/Integrated M.Sc in Photonics||Mathematics||125|
|BBA.LL.B. (Hons.)/B.Com.LL.B. (Hons.)||Reasoning and Logical Thinking Ability||50|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||25|
|Law Related Matters||25|
|General Knowledge/Current Affairs||25|
|M Voc (Technology And Management Consulting)||Quantitative ability||30% questions|
|Verbal & reading comprehension||25% questions|
|Data interpretation & logical reasoning||25% questions|
|Current affairs in technology and business||20% questions|
CUSAT 2018 Syllabus
- CUSAT Syllabus is not any such fixed for examination.
- As there, is no fixed Syllabus candidates should practice the previous year’s questions and must have a basic knowledge of the subjects that they studied earlier (10th and 12th class)and are currently studying now.
CUSAT 2018 Admit Card
- The CUSAT Admit Card 2018 will be issued tentatively from the third week of April 2018.
- Candidates can get the admit card on the official website of CUSAT.
- The Admit Card can be downloaded from the CUSAT website by entering details like Name and Roll Number.
- Aspirants are requested to take a printout of the Admit Card and bring along at the time of Examination.
CUSAT 2018 Result
The CUSAT Result 2018 will be declared tentatively in the last week of May 2018. Candidates can check their CUSAT Result by visiting the official website and entering their roll number. A printout should be taken by candidates for further use.
CUSAT 2018 Counselling
- The CUSAT Counselling 2018 will tentatively start from the third week of May until the third week of July 2018.
- The counselling procedure will be published on the official website of CUSAT.
- Candidates can fill their choices from various courses available at the time of counselling.
- The allotment of seats depends upon the choice filled by candidates and by the availability of seats.
Youtube Link – https://youtu.be/vOKSGwibVTU
For any queries or doubts regarding CUSAT 2018 drop down a comment below.