CUCET 2018 Exam Pattern is one very important thing on behalf of CUCET 2018. Like every other examination, the CUCET 2018 has also got a pattern for their examination. Here we have provided the pattern of CUCET 2018 Exam. All the candidates who have applied for CUCET 2018 Exam must know about this pattern as because it is an important thing. Candidate’s mark determination and question paper method and many other things will come under the exam pattern of CUCET 2018
CUCET 2018 Exam Pattern – A Short Detail
Here we have included all the most important details regarding CUCET 2018 below. The following details will be included the details of papers, question paper method, and numbers the language of the examination, duration of the examination, marking scheme of the examination. This will help you to know more about CUCET 2018 and will improvise you to study better for CUCET 2018.
Details Regarding CUCET 2018 Exam Pattern
Here we have included all the details regarding CUCET 2018 Exam Pattern. The following details will be included the details of papers, question paper method, and numbers the language of the examination, duration of the examination, marking scheme of the examination.
Papers: – The CUCET 2018 has two papers in their examinations, which is respectively Paper Part A and Paper Part B. Question paper will comprise of PART A and PART B.
Number of Questions and Method
- The question paper will consist of 100 MCQs (multiple choice questions).
- PART A will consist of 25 questions of English Language, General awareness, mathematical aptitude and analytical skills.
- PART B will be contained 75 MCQs questions and consisted of one/two/three or more sections.
- Each section will have 25 or more questions.
- There is a provision that a candidate will require to answer a set of any three sections (75 questions).
- For Integrated Courses/ B.Voc/ MBA/ MCA/ LLB or any other general course(s), only one paper will be conducted which will contain 100 objective types questions.
CUCET 2018 Exam Language: – CUCET 2018 Examination will be conducted in English language only. The language of the question paper will be in English.
Duration: – The total time duration of each paper of CUCET 2018 will be two hours.
Negative Marking: – According to official notifications by the official authority of CUCET 2018 there will be negative marking. Each correct answer will give you +1 mark and for each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
We hope that all the information given about CUCET 2018 Exam Pattern on this page will help you as you needed. Stay in touch with us for more information regarding CUCET 2018 as well as other more Institutional examinations.
Best of luck!