Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) 2017 Application has been officially out from the 20th March of 2017. CUCET 2017 is a national level entrance test, which is regulated by ten central universities together. Each year CUCET 2017 will be conducted to for the aspirants who are seeking admission in various UG/ Integrated/ PG/ Research/ and PhD programs. In this article, we are giving all the information regarding CUCET 2017 Application Form to you.
- A Short Detail on CUCET 2017 Application Form
- Fee Details about CUCET 2017 Application Form
- Eligibility Criteria of CUCET 2017 Application Form
- Important Dates Regarding CUCET 2017 Application Form
- Procedure to Apply in Online CUCET 2017 Application Form
- Steps to Fill the CUCET 2017 Application Form
- CUCET 2017 Application Form Correction
- CUCET 2017 Application Form – FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
A Short Detail on CUCET 2017 Application Form
All interested candidates can apply through online mode only. In no other form, the applications of CUCET 2017 will be accepted. Aspirants can apply for CUCET 2017 online from 20th March of 2017 to 19th April 2017 (Extended Date). All the candidates are advised to take enough printouts of filled Application Forms for future references. The correction for Application Forms will begin from 14th April of 2017.
Fee Details about CUCET 2017 Application Form
We have given all the important details regarding Application Form fee of CUCET 2017 here. Candidates can pay the fee through Online/ Debit/ Credit card or through Challan also. Fee details for all categories are given below.
|Category||Payment details through Online/ Debit/ Credit Card for Online Application||Payment details through Challan for Online Application|
|Application Fee||Application Fee||Bank Commission||Total Payment to be deposited in SBI|
|General/ OBC Candidates||Rs. 800 for three Pus||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 850/-|
|SC/ ST Candidates||Rs. 350 for three PUs||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 350/-|
|PwD Candidates||No Fee||–||–||–|
Eligibility Criteria of CUCET 2017 Application Form
The eligibility criteria for CUCET 2017 has included below. All the candidates must be eligible with these norms to apply for CUCET 2017.
- Each candidate must be qualified 10+2 or any equivalent examination from any recognised board to apply for UG/ Integrated programs.
- Aspirants must be qualified with a Bachelors Degree to apply for PG courses.
- Candidates must qualify Masters Degree to apply for M.Phil/ PhD programs.
Important Dates Regarding CUCET 2017 Application Form
As many candidates will be confused about dates, we have provided all the important dates regarding CUCET 2017 Application Form below. Candidates like you well get all the dates infused at a glance by looking at the following table.
|Submission of Online Application Form will begin.||20th March of 2017.|
|Submission of Online Application Form will end.||19th April of 2017 (Extended Date).|
|Correction of Application Form will begin from.||14th April of 2017.|
|CUCET 2017 Entrance Examination Date.||17th and 18th of May 2017.|
Procedure to Apply in Online CUCET 2017 Application Form
Here we have provided the procedure to fill the online Application Form of CUCET 2017 for you. It’ll make your way easy while you are filling the online Application Form as because we have given it below step by step and detailed.
- Visit the official web page for CUCET 2017 Application Form.
- Click on ‘Click here’ button.
- Now you can see that a new page has opened in the browser.
- You need to click on ‘Apply’ button as per your choice of course.
- After filling all the login details, you have to press ‘Save & Proceed’ button.
- Note down your Application ID and fill all the required details.
- After the completion of details filling process, candidates must click on ‘I Agree’ button.
- Now click on ‘Save & Proceed’ button.
- This is the time to upload your scanned images, upload scanned images and click on ‘Upload Images & Proceed’ button.
- Now you need to select University and Courses according to your preferences and click on ‘Save & proceed’ button.
- Check all the filled details and click on ‘Submit and Make Payment’ button.
- Now aspirants must pay the Application Fee and Make Payment.
- Take enough printouts of CUCET 2017 Application Form and keep it safely for further references.
Steps to Fill the CUCET 2017 Application Form
The following are the steps to fill the Application Form of CUCET 2017. There are some important documents and details to be uploaded or filled you must carry and keep them ready.
Documents/ Details Required While Filling the CUCET 2017 Application Form
- Scanned Photograph (This photograph must be in JPEG/ JPG format and size should be in between 10kb to 100kb only).
- Scanned Signature (This signature must be in JPEG/ JPG format and size should be in between 5kb to 20kb only).
- A valid E-Mail ID of the candidate.
- Credit/ Debit/ Net Banking card details for online payment.
- Details about qualification.
After getting all the documents and details are given above ready, you must follow the following steps fill the Application Form of CUCET 2017.
Candidates must visit the official web page and click on ‘Apply’ button. After this, they must choose their desired course and click on ‘Apply’ button. Now you must fill all the login details for registration and click on ‘Save & Proceed’ button.
Fill the Application Form
After the registration procedure, the form for application will be displayed on the screen. Now candidates must note down the Application ID which printed on the top of the Application Form. All the candidates must fill their Personal Details/ Qualification Details/ Examination Details/ Address/ and Examination Centre. After filling all these required details click on ‘I Agree’ box and enter your verification code. Now click on ‘Save & Proceed’ button.
Upload your scanned images of photograph and signature in the given format above. Now enter your verification code and click on ‘Save & Proceed’ button.
Selection of University and Courses
Now the candidates must select their desired University and Courses. Candidates can select up to 3 Universities and 3 Courses from each of them. Now click on ‘Save & Proceed’ button.
Edit The Application Form
It is the final chance to edit your application form. After this step, you are directly going to the payment section. So if you need to make any changes in your Application Form you must do it in this step by clicking on ’Edit Application’ button. Then click on ‘Submit & Make Payment’ button.
Now, this is the step to make payment. Candidates must submit the application fee after the filling of form. Now select your payment method and submit the fee. Now click on ‘Make Payment’ button for the submission of fee.
View Application Form
In this step, candidates can view their submitted Application Form and check their payment status. Candidates can add core courses by clicking on ‘Click here’ link if they intend to. Now take enough printouts of CUCET 2017 Application Form for further use.
CUCET 2017 Application Form Correction
All the candidates who have submitted their Application Form can make corrections on it from the 14th April of 2017. Candidates will be asked to provide their Application ID and Password while editing their Application form of CUCET 2017. The last date of correction has not yet disclosed by the official authorities. After the official date about the same has released by the official authorities, we will update the official dates of CUCET 2017 Application Form correction ending date here.
CUCET 2017 Application Form – FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: How can I pay the application fee?
Answer: You can pay the fee through online (Credit/Debit Card/Net banking) or offline (Challan) mode.
Question: From where I get the application form?
Answer: You can get the application form through online mode. Whenever the application announced we will provide the link to apply.
Question: Which documents I have to upload with the application form?
Answer: No documents will be uploaded with the application. Only Scanned images of photograph & signature will be uploaded.
Question: How will I know that my application form has reached you?
Answer: You will receive an automated e-mail and SMS to your registered mail id & mobile number after the successful submission of the application if you pay the fee through online mode. If you submit the fee through Challan, you have to wait for 7 days to receive e-mail & SMS.
Question: I want to apply for more than three courses. Can I apply?
Answer: Yes, candidates can apply for 3 Pus & 9 courses after paying a fee for choices.
We hope that all the information given on this page about CUCET 2017 Application Form will help you as you needed. Stay in touch with us for more information regarding CUCET 2017 as well as other more Institutional examinations.
Best of luck!