Table of Content
CTET 2016 Exam will be conducted on the 21st February 2016. The Central Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education i.e. CBSE. The selection criteria will involve a written test followed by a personal interview. This exam is conducted to recruit teachers for class 1 to 8. The second test will be held on 18th September 2016. This exam is conducted twice in a year for the recruitment processes. Other details about the eligibility criteria, application form, exam pattern, admit card, result, etc. from the content given below.
CTET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for a particular exam are certain norms and rules that are required to be satisfied by the candidates in order to be eligible for the exam. These are usually set by the examination conducting authorities. Any of the candidates found not satisfying the eligibility criteria shall later be disqualified from the recruitment process. The CTET 2016 Exam eligibility criteria have been given as follows.
For the primary stage teachers (Class I-V): Any of the following.
- Candidates must have passed the senior secondary exam of class 12 with minimum 50% marks and passed/appearing in the diploma in elementary education.
- Candidates must have passed the senior secondary exam of class 12 with minimum 50% marks and passed/appearing in the final year of Bachelor’s course.
For the elementary stage teachers (VI-VIII): Any of the following.
- The candidate must be a graduate and must be passed/appearing in the final year of a diploma course.
- The candidate must be a graduate with minimum 50% marks and presently enrolled in 1-year B.Ed. course.
- Candidates must have passed the senior secondary exam of class 12 with minimum 50% marks and passed/appearing in the final year of Bachelor’s course of elementary education.
CTET 2016 Application Form
For the candidates who want to apply for the CTET 2016 Exam and its recruitment process, candidates will have to fill and submit the application form for the exam. The application form has to be submitted online through the official portal of the exam. The link to apply for the exam is also made available here. Candidates can follow this link to reach the application page of the exam. The instructions to fill and submit the application form has also been given below.
- Candidates must click on the link given below to apply for this exam.
- Click on the link meant for the online application on the web page.
- An application form shall open up. Candidates must fill all the details asked in the form and they all must be correct.
- Next step includes the uploading of scanned documents. A photograph and signature of the candidate must be uploaded in the specified formats.
- After that, candidates must make the payment of the application fee using the debit/credit card or e-challan method.
- Now, the final submission of the application form must be done and the confirmation page must be printed for a future reference.
CTET 2016 Exam Dates
|22nd June 2016||Starting Date of Online Registration|
|18th July 2016||Last Date to Submit Application Form|
|20th July to 25th July 2016||Correction Allowed in Application Form|
|19th July 2016||Last Date to Submit Application Fee|
|17th August 2016||Admit Card Issuing Date|
|18th September 2016||Main Examination Date|
CTET 2016 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of an exam specifies the internal qualities of an exam paper. This depicts the types of questions asked, the number of questions asked, the total marks for the paper, the total time allotted for the paper etc. These details will help the candidates in attempting the paper more efficiently. Also, the candidates will be able to prepare better for the exam. The exam pattern for the CTET 2016 Exam has been given as follows.
- The type of questions asked is objective type questions.
- Total 150 questions are asked in the question paper.
- The total marks of the exam paper are 150 marks.
- The exam paper will be made with a total of 5 sections.
- Language 1
- Language 2
- Environmental studies
- Child development and pedagogy
CTET 2016 Admit Card
The admit card for the CTET 2016 Exam will be released on 25 January 2016. The admit card will be posted on the official portal for downloading. Candidates must get the admit card printed at the earliest. The admit card is a very important document which must be brought to the exam hall necessarily. Without the admit card, the candidates will not be allowed inside the exam hall. Therefore, all the candidates must download the admit cards on time.
CTET 2016 Result
The result for the CTET 2016 Exam will also be released soon after the exam will be conducted. On the basis of performance in the written test, the personal interview will be held according to the schedule released by the conducting authorities. The result will also be declared online on the official link. The official link will also be made available here for the candidates to check.
Other Recruitment Exams in India
|SSC CGL Tier 1 2016||CG TET 2016|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 2016||HTET 2016|
|SSC CHSL 2016||HP TET 2016|
|SSC Constable GD 2016||KARTET 2016|
|SSC JE 2016||Kerala TET 2016|
|SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2016||Maharashtra TET 2016|
|SSC MTS 2016||Tamil Nadu TET 2016|
|SSC Stenographer 2016||UP TET 2016|
|IBPS Clerk 2016||WB SET 2016|
|IBPS PO 2016||Punjab TET 2016|
|IBPS SO 2016||OTET 2016|
|IBPS RRB 2016||UPSC IAS 2016|
|RBI Grade B Officer 2016||UPSC CAPF 2016|
|RBI Assistant 2016||UPSC IFS 2016|
|SBI SO 2016||IES/ ISS 2016|
|SBI PO 2016||NDA 2016|
|SBI Clerk 2016||CDS 1 2016|
|SBI Associate Banks 2016||CDS 2 2016|
|CBSE NET 2016||Combined Geo Scientist & Geologist 2016|
|CSIR UGC NET 2016||SCRA 2016|