The Human Resource Development Group, Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) has released the results of the UGC NET June on its authorized website, csirhrdg.res.in
The Human Resource Development Group, Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) has announced the results of the UGC NET June on its official website, csirhrdg.res.in
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Visit to the official website
- Select on the link, ‘Joint CSIR-UGC NET Exam June 2016 Results’
- After clicking the same, the results will appear on the screen
- Download or Take a printout for future reference
- The candidates can send their documents to Sh. Ashish Bahuguna, Section Officer, Certificate Section, HRD Group (CSIR), CSIR Complex, Library Avenue Road, New Delhi – 110012′ through a proper channel so as to reach before the closing date.
How to check?
In order to get the results, students are required to follow the steps mentioned below:
A sum of 1805 candidates has been qualified for the test.
Verification of Documents:
About CSIR-UGC NET
CSIR stands for Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR). It is a premier national R&D organization and is amongst the world’s largest publicly funded R&D organization. CSIR also organizes the Joint CSIR UGC NET, which is national level entrance examination in the field of Science involving life Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Earth Atmospheric Ocean and Physical sciences and Planetary Sciences.
For any inquiry about the issue of certificate, the candidate can visit the official website.