The Human Resource Development Group, Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) has released the results of the UGC NET June on its authorized website, csirhrdg.res.in
The Human Resource Development Group, Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) has announced the results of the UGC NET June on its official website, csirhrdg.res.in
How to check?
In order to get the results, students are required to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit to the official website
- Select on the link, ‘Joint CSIR-UGC NET Exam June 2016 Results’
- After clicking the same, the results will appear on the screen
- Download or Take a printout for future reference
A sum of 1805 candidates has been qualified for the test.
Verification of Documents:
- The candidates can send their documents to Sh. Ashish Bahuguna, Section Officer, Certificate Section, HRD Group (CSIR), CSIR Complex, Library Avenue Road, New Delhi – 110012′ through a proper channel so as to reach before the closing date.
About CSIR-UGC NET
CSIR stands for Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR). It is a premier national R&D organization and is amongst the world’s largest publicly funded R&D organization. CSIR also organizes the Joint CSIR UGC NET, which is national level entrance examination in the field of Science involving life Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Earth Atmospheric Ocean and Physical sciences and Planetary Sciences.
For any inquiry about the issue of certificate, the candidate can visit the official website.