The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) will be organising the combined CSIR-UGC Test tentatively on 18, December 2016. The Final date for online registration submission is September 9.
The council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) will be held with the combined examination i.e CSIR-UGC Test tentatively on December 18, 2016, for Influencing the eligibility of the Indian national students for the prize distribution of Junior Research fellowships (JRF) NET and for determining eligibility for the appointment of lectures (NET) National elegibility trust, in certain subject areas falling below the faculty of science and technology
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Chemical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
- Life Sciences
- The concerned candidates needs to apply and must possess a degree of Btech/Bpharma/Msc/MBBS/8S-4-Years/integrated MSc
- Candidates must at least secured 55% of marks in the qualiflying for general and OBC (non creamy layer) students and 50% for visually handicapped SC/ST/PH students
- Syllabus of the test:
- The question paper s will be divided into 3 parts, (A, B and C) as per the syllabus and scheme of the exam.
- This part shall contain questions pertaining to general aptitude with emphasis on logical reasoning, graphical analysis, analytical and numerical ability, quantitative comparison, series formation, puzzles etc.
- This part shall have contain subject-related conventional multiple choice questions (MCQs), normally covering the topics given in the syllabus.
- How to apply:
- All those Interested & eligible candidates can be able to apply online at the authorized site.
- The final date for depositing the challan is 8th
- The last date for online application form submission is September 9.
- The last date for the students to submit hard copy of the form is 16 September.
- The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research(CSIR) helds the combined CSIR UGC NET, which is a national level entrance examination at the ground of science with Planetary Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Life Sciences, Earth Atmospheric sciences, Physical Sciences and Mathematical sciences.
The registration is same for the interested candidates, but for the eligible students the online is the same by September 9.Two different merit lists will be made, one comprising the students who have qualified for the award of JRF-NET and the second for all those students qualified for the eligibility test for lectureship (NET), on the basis of their individual performance in the test.
The prize ceremony of Junior Research Fellowship (NET) to the winning eligible candidates will depend on their finding placement in a university of higher learning and research, as applicable.
Topics of the test:
The Test will be conducted in the below mentioned subjects:
About CSIR -UGC NET