CS Professional 2015 December – The Company Sectary Course is three tiered based professional course where students need to pass through three stages and the CS Professional Programme is the last stage of this 3-tire, as by this students would have to start or at-least should have finished half of internship so that they can get practical knowledge about their course. The exam would be conducted in the month of December and the application for the same would end by the month of August. The exam pattern remains the same like candidate can either apply for module 1 or both in the same year. Once passed student can successfully become the member of ICSI.
|CS Professional Programme Summary|
|Exam Name||CS Professional Programme|
|Conducted by||The Institute of Company Sectaries of India|
|Minimum Qualification||CS Executive Programme Passed|
|Exam Type||Professional Test|
CS Professional 2015 Eligibility Criteria
CS Professional Programme is the last stage i. e. after this a candidate would be a professional and a member of ICSI, as you might be knowing that the only eligibility is that unless and until both the module are passed for CS Executive Programme you are not eligible for Professional Programme
Also one conditions that applicant should have completed its 15 month learning under a CS Professional or company.
CS Professional 2015 Registration
- CS Professional Programme application will begin as the official notice by ICSI is out stating that application of December attempts begins and all the applicants are cordially invited.
- After this applicants should visit the website. Fill the form online by giving all the details in correct manner. After this applicant would be given a choice to changes if any and then he can go through payments of fees.
- Note payment of the fees can be done by any method i. e. via credit/debit card or E-Challan
- CS Professional Programme Exam Fees: Rs. 1200/- per Module for the course
CS Professional Programme 2015 Syllabus
- Company Secretarial Practice
- Drafting, Appearances and Pleadings
- Financial, Treasury and Forex Management
- Corporate restructuring and insolvency
- Strategic Management, Alliances and International Trade
- Advance Tax Laws and Practices
- Due Diligence and Corporate Compliance Management
- Governance, Business Ethics and Sustainability
CS Professional 2015 Exam pattern
|Topics Covered||Internal Distributions||Marks|
|Module I||Company Secretarial Practice||100|
|Drafting, Appearances and Pleadings||100|
|Module II||Financial, Treasury and Forex Management||100|
|Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency||100|
|· Corporate Restructuring· Corporate Insolvency||70 marks30 Marks|
|Module III||Strategic Management, Alliances and International Trade· Strategic Management· Strategic Alliances· International Trade||40 marks20 Marks40 Marks||100|
|Advanced Tax Laws and Practice· Direct Taxation – Law and Practice||30 Marks50 Marks20 Marks||100|
|Module IV||Due Diligence and Corporate Compliance Management||100|
|Governance-Business-Ethics-and-Sustainability· Corporate GovernanceBusiness EthicsCorporate Sustainability||50 marks30 Marks|
CS Professional 2015 Exam dates
Exam shall be conducted in the month of December i. e. approximately from 26th to 2nd January – 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm
All the best for exams!!!