CS Foundation 2015 December – The Institute of Company Sectaries of India conducts an entrance exam which is other way round Foundation Course. Those students who are interested in taking up CS as a profession needs to appear for the exam, it is a 400 marks exam conducted to check the eligibility of the student for executive course. The exam is conducted twice in a year December and June and it is conducted in various cities across India, students who wish to apply for it can apply as soon as he application forms are out.
|CS Foundation Course Summary|
|Exam Name||CS Foundation Course|
|Conducted by||The Institute of Company Sectaries of India|
|Minimum Qualification||12th passed|
|Exam Type||Common Entrance Test for Professional Course|
CS Foundation 2015 Eligibility Criteria
There are few conditions that are to be fulfilled before applying for the course. Just take a glance over it…..
- Students should from Indian citizen or belonging from Indian Origin
- Students must be 12th passed or its equivalent from any of the institute of India
- Students should be proficient in use of English
Exempted from CS Foundation Course
- Applicant who have passed CPT
- Applicant who have passed similar exam to CPT from any recognized institute in India or Abroad
Note: Duration of Foundation Programme is 8 months (except the months of admission and the examination.
CS Foundation 2015 December Registration
Students who are eligible for the CS can apply online for the exam, it has very algorithm for admission applicant need not go though the Hassel and Time Consuming Process.
- Applicant should visit the official website of ICSI.
- There a link for “Online Service” would be provided; applicants should click on the same.
- Fill all the details after selecting the course applied for.
- Confirm that all the inputs are correct and then proceed to payment.
- Once payment is done Student ID and password would be generated.
- Applicant should preserve the same for future use.
Note: students who wish to apply for December attempt should have applied between this time duration 1st Nov 2014 to 31st March 2015
CS Foundation 2015 Application Fees
An application or Examination fee for CS Foundation Course is INR 1200 which is payable using online mode for payment it can be either paid by E-Challan or by Credit/Debit Card.
CS Foundation 2015 Syllabus
CS Foundation 2015 will be conducted in two phase i. e. two papers at a time, the subjects included in Foundation Course are mentioned below. Each Subject carries 100 marks
- Business Environment and Entrepreneurship (BEE)
- Business Management, Ethics and Communication (BMEC)
- Business Economics (BE)
- Fundamentals of Accounting and Auditing (FAA)
CS Foundation 2015 Exam Pattern
CS Foundation Course exam would be conducted in December and here are some important points related to exam.
- Exam would be computers based
- No Negative marking
- Paper 1 and 2 (contains 2 subjects each) would be separately conducted
|CS Foundation 2015 Exam Pattern|
|Papers||SUBJECT||NO OF QUESTION S||MARKS||DURATION|
|Paper 1||Business Environment and Entrepreneurship (BEE)||50||100||90 min|
|Business Management, Ethics and Communication (BMEC)||50||100|
|Paper 2||Business Economics (BE)||50||100||90 min|
|Fundamentals of Accounting and Auditing (FAA)||50||100|
CS Foundation Course Passing Standard – For passing FC a student (as per ICSI) should get minimum 40% in each subject along with 50% in aggregate.
CS Foundation November 2015 Exam Dates
|Foundation Course 2015 Important Event||Event Dates|
|Application begins||1st Nov 2014|
|Due date for application||31st March 2015|
|Exam Date||Mid of December
There might be some changes in dates… All the best!!!