ACEE CPMEE 2017 will be conducted by ACEE. The CPMEE (Common Pre – Medical Entrance Examination) is an entrance test which will be conducted by ACEE (Association of Combined Entrance Examination). The ACEE CPMEE 2017 will be conducted for admissions into BAMS courses in some Ayurvedic colleges at Uttarakhand.
All the applicants who are interested in applying for ACEE CPMEE 2017 will be able to do the same from 18th July of 2017 onwards. All the details regarding ACEE CPMEE 2017 have provided below. The details will be included information such as Important Dates, Application Form, Procedure to Apply, Participating Colleges, Admit Card, Result, Counselling etc. Take a look at the following details to know further about the same.
|ACEE CPMEE 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name.||Common Pre Medical Entrance Examination.|
|Commonly Known As.||CPMEE 2017.|
|Exam level.||National Level.|
|Conducting Authority.||Association Combined Entrance Examination.|
|Exam Stream.||Medical Entrance Exam.|
ACEE CPMEE 2017 – Application Form
The official online application will be available at the official web page of ACEE. Applicants will be able to fill their application form from 18th July of 2017. Aspirants will be asked to pay a sum of rupees 2200 as application fee. Applicants will be able to pay their fee through Debit/ Credit Card or through Net Banking.
Candidates have to keep some things in mind and they must act according to the same while filling the online application form. All the aspirants are advised to keep the following things in mind while filling online application form. Candidates must keep their scanned images of photograph and signature before they apply online. Aspirants must keep their x and XII standard information ready.
Candidates must keep ready their payment option (Debit/ Credit Card or Net Banking credentials). Applicants will be able to make changes in their choices until the payment of application fee. After completion of ACEE CPMEE 2017 application form, candidates must take print out of their application form along with computer generated confirmation page and fee payment confirmation page for the further reference.
ACEE CPMEE 2017 Application Form – Offline Application
You can apply offline by filling the application form available with Information Brochure of CPMEE-2017, which can be obtained by hand or by post.
By Hand: The Information Brochure with application form of CPMEE-2017 can be obtained BY HAND from the Principal Office of the Member Colleges of ACEE by depositing cash of Rs.1950/-
The CMPEE-2017 forms can be obtained By Hand from the following:
By Post: The Information Brochure with application of CPMEE-2017 form can also be obtained by making a demand draft of Rs.2000/-(Rupees two thousand) drawn in favor of “ACEE” payable at Rishikesh Uttarakhand
To obtain Forms, the Demand Draft is to be sent to the Secretor (ACEE) on the following address “to, the Secretary (ACEE), SDCH, Veerbhadra Road, Rishikesh-249203, Uttarakhand”
Note: You need to mention your name and complete address with the phone number on the back of demand draft so as to enable us to identify and send the Information Brochure with application form of CPMEE-2017.
ACEE CPMEE 2017 Application Form – Image Specifications
The image specifications of ACEE CPMEE 2017 will be as follows. Take a look at the following points to know further on the image specifications of ACEE CPMEE 2017.
- Candidates must take the photograph in colored clear contrast format and the same must be taken from any professional studio.
- Self-Composed and Photographs taken on the mobile phone will not be accepted.
- Photos taken in Polaroid camera will not be accepted.
- Candidates must take the photograph in the white or light background.
- The photograph must be included with the name and date of photo taken at the bottom of the photograph.
- The face of the applicant must be visible in the photograph (which means the hair, any cloth, any shadow must not cover the face).
- Candidates are not allowed to submit photographs with a cap on head.
- Applicants who use spectacles must remember that their photograph is not having any glares. Photograph with glares will not be accepted.
- Candidates are allowed to wear only clear glasses while taking photograph. Photographs which candidates use goggles and sunglasses are not acceptable.
- Aspirants must scan their photograph and the same must be in JPEG format. The size of the photograph must not exceed more than 45 KB.
- Candidates must draw a rectangular box in 4 x 2 CM (here 4 will be width and 2 will be height) on a white paper. Now, applicants must put their signature on that paper with black or blue ball point pen
- Aspirants must scan the image of their photograph and the same must be in JPEG format. The size of the image must be below 30 KB size.
ACEE CPMEE 2017 Application Form – Procedure to Apply
The procedure to apply in ACEE CPMEE 2017 has provided below. The following information has provided in a step by step method. These are the easiest steps in order to fill the online application form of ACEE CPMEE 2917. The application fee of ACEE CPMEE 2017 will be rupees 2200.
- In the first step, applicants must register themselves with their Email ID (The Email ID will be authenticated with a confirmation message).
- Now, candidates will be able to login to their account with Email IF Password.
- Aspirants will be asked to fill all the details which are asked in the page.
- Applicants will be able to click on the ‘Save & Edit’ button.
- In the next step, candidates have to verify the same and they must pay the fee in their interesting way.
- After the above-given step, the process of application for ACEE CPMEE 2017 will be completed and applicants will be able to print the confirmation page.
Candidates will be able to see the detailed information on ACEE CPMEE 2017 application form at the official web page of ACEE.
ACEE CPMEE 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
You would be eligible for ACEE CPMEE 2017 examination only if you satisfy the following condition:
- You need to be at least 17 years of age at the time of taking admission or should complete on or before 31st December 2017.
- Those of you who have cleared Higher Secondary Certificate examination or its equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology subjects can apply for the examination.
- You need to have secured a minimum total of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology taken together in the qualifying exam and the marks secured in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology taken together in qualifying exam need to be 40% in respect of you belonging to SC/ ST/ OBCs category and 50% for general category individuals.
ACEE CPMEE 2017 – Important Dates
The following table shows the calendar of ACEE CPMEE 2017. The table shows official dates in a happening format. Take a look at the table to know more.
|ACEE CPMEE 2017 Online Application Process Begins||18th July of 2017.|
|ACEE CPMEE 2017 Online Application Process Ends||3rd September of 2017.|
|ACEE CPMEE 2017 Examination Date||10th September of 2017.|
|ACEE CPMEE 2017 Admit Card Availability||On or Before of 7th September of 2017.|
|ACEE CPMEE 2017 Result Declaration Date||On or Before of 15th September of 2017.|
|ACEE CPMEE 2017 Counselling – 1st Round||20th September of 2017.|
|ACEE CPMEE 2017 Counselling -2nd Round||Last Week of September 2017*. (The 2nd round will be connected only if there are seats left from 1st round counseling).|
(The * marked information provided on this page is not official. The official authority of ACEE has not yet provided any official dates regarding these dates. Once the official authority announces dates for the same, we will update the same here).
All the applicants who are going to apply for the same can check their Admit Cards and Results from the official web page of ACEE. The timing of examination and further details will be available on the same webpage. Counselling details of the examination will be updated on the official web page right after the commencement of examination.
ACEE CPMEE 2017 – Participating Colleges
The following table shows the expected college list. The following 11 colleges/ universities. After the sane, applicants are advised to look on the following institutes to know further on ACEE CMPEE 2017 participating colleges.
|Names of Colleges||Courses Offered||Admission Capacity Per Year||Admission Through CPMEE-2017|
|Uttaranchal Ayurvedic (PG) College: |
17-Old Mussoorie Road,Rajpur, Dehradun,Uttarakhand
Phone Numbers: 0135-2734362, 8476004778, 8476004765.
|Himalayiya Ayurvedic (PG) Medical College & Hospital:|
Village-Fatehpur Tanda, Jeevanwala, Doiwala, Dehradun-248140,
Phone Numbers: 7500111177, 8057918455.
|Chandola Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital:|
Kiccha Road, Rudrapur,U.S. Nagar,Uttarakhand,
Phone Numbers: 9897107000, 9917390594, 8791548985, 9897717999.
|Quadra Institute of Ayurveda:|
NH-58,Near Mont Fort School, Haridwar Road Roorkee,Uttarakhand
Phone Numbers: 7060038900, 7060036900, 9760008050.
|Param Himalaya Homoeopathic Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre:|
Khairi Road,Doiwala,Dehradun-248140, Uttarakhand
Phone Numbers: 0135-2695013, 2695014 9412054864, 8954154864.
|Motherhood Ayurvedic Medical College:|
Roorkee-Haridwar Road,Vill-Karoundi,PO-Bhagwanpur, Tehsil-Roorkee,
|Om Ayurvedic College & Research Centre:|
|Dev Bhoomi Medical College of Ayurveda & Hospital:|
Dehradun – 248007,
|Uttaranchal Unani Medical College & Hospital:|
Mustafabad (Padartha) Haridwar, Uttarakhand
Phone: 0133-4286440, 971966440, 9012163784.
|Bishamber Sahai Ayurvedic Medical College and Research Centre: |
|Haridwar Ayurvedic Medical College & Research Centre: |
Mustafabad (Padartha) Dhanpura,Laksar Road,Haridwar, Uttarakhand.
ACEE CPMEE 2017 – Total Vacancies
You have seen a large number of seats are vacant for many colleges and institutes in Kerala. This will be the total vacant seats available according to colleges. As per the authorities. They don’t have that many vacancies left. The expected vacancies available for various courses will be as follows. Take a look at the following table to know further on detailed information.
|BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine, and Surgery).||300 Seats.|
|BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathic, Medicine, and Surgery).||55 Seats.|
|BNYS (Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yoga Science).||20 Seats.|
|BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery).||30 Seats.|
|Total Seats||405 Seats|
Applicants can apply for ACEE CPMEE 2017 at the official web page to fill the online application form of ACEE CPMEE 2017.
ACEE CPMEE 2017 – Admit Card
All the applicants who have successfully applied for ACEE CPMEE 2017 will be able to download admit card for the same exam. All the aspirants who have applied successfully can download the admit card from the official web page of ACEE. According to the official information, it is expected that the Admit Card of ACEE CPMEE 2017 will be available on or before of 7th September of 2017.
The Admit Card of ACEE CPMEE 2017 is one of the most important documents regarding the examination. All the applicants who are going to appear in for ACEE CPMEE 2017 must carry the official Admit Card of ACEE CPMEE 2017 along with valid on exam day to the exam hall. Candidates who do not carry their Admit Card will not be allowed to take the examination. Any kind of malpractice will not be allowed inside the exam hall. Each Admit Card will be having data such as Name of the Candidate, Date and Time of the Exam, Examination Venue etc.
ACEE CPMEE 2017 – Result
The result of ACEE CPMEE 2017 will be declared some days after the commencement of examination. All the applicants who are going to appear in ACEE CPMEE 2017 will be able to check their results for the same at the official web page of ACEE. According to the latest information, the official result of ACEE CPMEE 2017 will be declared on or before of 15th October of 2017.
All the applicants who are going to appear in ACEE CPMEE 2017 will be able to check their results. Applicants who all are getting qualified in ACEE CPMEE 2017 will be called up for counseling process of the same. Detailed information on ACEE CPMEE 2017 Counselling has provided below. Take a look at that to know about ACEE CPMEE 2017 Counselling
ACEE CPMEE 2017 – Counselling
The counseling of ACEE CPMEE 2017 will be conducted after the declaration of the result of the same. The counseling process of ACEE CPMEE 2017 will be conducted in 2 rounds. The 1st Round of counseling will be conducted on 20th September of 2017. On the first round counseling applicants will be getting qualified for admissions in any of the colleges given above and then after that, the authorities will commence 2nd Round counseling. The official date for the 2nd Round counseling of ACEE CPMEE 2017 will be announced by the authority soon. Once the official date for 2nd Round counseling has notified by the authority, we will update the same here.
We hope that all the information given on this page about ACEE CPMEE 2017 will help you as you needed. Stay in touch with us for more information regarding the same as well as to get more information on other institutional examinations.
Best of luck!