Table of Content
Common Pre Medical Entrance Examination popularly called as CPMEE 2017 entrance exam. This exam is organized to offer admission to individuals like you in various undergraduate Medical and Dental course like MBBS, BDS, BAMS and BHMS in various private dental colleges across the state of Uttarakhand. Applicants shall an fill the application form till May, 2017. CPMEE is organized by the Association of Combined Entrance Examination. You would be allotted seats in participating colleges on the basis of the CPMEE 2017 result and merit gained by you. CPMEE 2017 test would be conducted in the month of May, 2017.
|CPMEE 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Common Pre Medical Entrance Examination|
|Commonly known as||CPMEE 2017|
|Exam level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority||Association of Private Medical and Dental Colleges of Uttarakhand|
|Exam Stream||Medical Entrance Exam|
CPMEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
You would be eligible for CPMEE 2017 examination only if you satisfy the following condition:
- You need to be at least 17 years of age at the time of taking admission or should complete on or before 31st December, 2017.
- Those of you who have cleared Higher Secondary Certificate examination or its equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology subjects can apply for the examination.
- You need to have secured a minimum total of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology taken together in the qualifying exam and the marks secured in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in qualifying exam need to be 40% in respect of you belonging to SC/ST/OBCs category and 50% for general category individuals.
CPMEE 2017 Application form
Those of you who are interested should fill and submit CPMEE 2017 application form.
Steps for applying for CPMEE form are mentioned below:
You need to visit www.aceeindia.org to register for the examination. You need to fill your personal, qualification and other information as required in the form and submit it.
After filling up the form you need to make payment through Debit/ Credit card/ Net Banking.
Offline Application: You can apply offline by filling application form available with Information Brochure of CPMEE-2017, which can be obtained by hand or by post.
The Information Brochure with application form of CPMEE-2017 can be obtained BY HAND from the Principal Office of the Member Colleges of ACEE by depositing cash of Rs.1950/-
The CMPEE-2017 forms can be obtained By Hand from the following:
1) Sri Guru Ram Rai institute of Medical & Health Sciences
2) Seema Dental College & Hospital
3) Uttranchal Dental & Medical Research Institute
4) Himalayiya Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital
5) Uttaranchal Ayurvedic College
6) Ramesh Book Depot
Patanjali Ayurvedic College. Patanjali Bhartiya Ayurvigyan Evam Anusandhan Sansthan
Chandola Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital
The Information Brochure with application of CPMEE-2017 form can also be obtained by making a demand draft of Rs.2000/-(Rupees two thousand) drawn in favor of “ACEE” payable at Rishikesh Uttarakhand
To obtain Forms, the Demand Draft is to be sent to the Secretor (ACEE) on the following address “to, the Secretary (ACEE), SDCH, Veerbhadra Road, Rishikesh-249203, Uttarakhand”
You need to mention your name and complete address with phone number on the back of demand draft so as to enable us to identify and send the Information Brochure with application form of CPMEE-2017.
The Complete filled Application Form is to be sent back to the SECRETARY (ACEE) on above given address before the last date of Submission of Application Form.
Dental and Medical Seats Available
The information about Member Colleges & Courses for CPMEE-2017
1) Sri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical and Health Sciences, Dehradun (Course offered MBBS – 150 Seats)
2) Seema Dental College and Hospital, Rishikesh
(Course offered BDS – 100 Seats)
3) Uttaranchal Dental and Medical Research Institute, Dehradun
(Course offered BDS – 100 Seats)
4) Uttaranchal Ayurvedic College Dehradun
(Course offered BAMS – 50 Seats)
5) Himalayiya Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital Dehradun (Course offered BAMS – 60 Seats)
6) Chandola Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Rudrapur (Course offered BAMS – 50 Seats)
7) Quadra Institute of Ayurveda, Roorkee
(Course offered BHMS – 60 Seats)
The Number of Seats is subject to change as per the permission of MCI/DCI/CCIM, Govt. of India
CPMEE 2017 Exam Pattern
- The Exam comprises 200 multiple choice questions of 1 mark each.
- Your marks would not be deducted for any wrong answer given.
- The duration of paper would be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Question paper will be available both in English and Hindi according to the choice of applicants.
CPMEE 2017 Exam Dates
|CPMEE Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Starting Date Filling online Application Form||February, 2017 onwards|
|Last Date of Submission of online Application Form||May, 2017|
|Date of Examination (CPMEE-2017)||May, 2017|
|ADMIT CARD||May, 2017|
|Declaration of Result||Second week of June, 2017|
|*First Round of Counseling||June, 2017|
(Last date of reporting for admission: July, 2017)
|**Second Round of Counseling||August, 2017|
(Last date of reporting for admission: August, 2017)
The above dates are tentative. No official dates have been declared yet. Keep visiting our website in order to get any updates.